• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 2 - Russia vs. Samoa (24/09/2019)

Er.... mitigating circumstances bet for next one? Wearing a blue shirt.....

How the ****...he was already bending. Samoan player should have adjusted his height.

How many players do you have to be down before it's a forfeit?

Red... oh wait the player was dipped for ages before the tackle. That was not mitigating...the second clear shoulder to head.

This is just silly.

The idea of dipping being a mitigating factor is that it changes the target area and the tackler doesnt have enough time to adjust.
It being low and staying low is not (or should not be) a mitigating factor. The target remains the same.

First one was YC imo, second one, clearly red.

Should be 15 vs 13. For the full match its ridiculous. 2 citings after the game and the ref prob get in trouble for this. Is there any punishment for bad reffing for dangerous tackles?

Should be 15 vs 13. For the full match its ridiculous. 2 citings after the game and the ref prob get in trouble for this. Is there any punishment for bad reffing for dangerous tackles?

I thought a percentage of their match fee is performance based. I'd be very surprised if there is any public criticism of Poite from WR. They don't like to undermine refs in public.

Should be 15 vs 13. For the full match its ridiculous.
If you told them they'd be guaranteed to end the match with at least 13 players, then you'd see the Samoans 'really' hunt heads!

I know you dont force things when your opponants have a yellow but they just keep kicking it back to Samoa. Wasted time by russia.

Is the ref scared to send people off? No real mitigation for either tackle and 2nd one was a nailed on red. Wow.

Dat scrum tho!

Edit. I guess regularly scrummaging against the Georgians will do that!

Edit 2. Wtf!

Latest posts