• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 2 - Russia vs. Samoa (24/09/2019)

At 1 point after the YC period Russia trailed 9- 10. They were in the game with 15 vs 15. So 15 vs 13 would make a huge difference. Bad decisions and feel sorry for Russia.

100% agree. They should have been down to 13 men as both were clear red cards IMO. If they had been sent off as they should have been, Russia could well have gone on to win. They have every right to feel aggreived.

Picking up on what others have said earlier, the Russian tighthead and 7 are both worth looking at for clubs looking to bolster their squads with cheaper players.

I've suddenly lost any goodwill towards Russia and Sale. Everyone knows anything post 97 Happy Hardcore (arguably 95) is the music of wronguns. Especially with slobappabeejiggydippygee MCs. Biddabiddabawbagz.

I've suddenly lost any goodwill towards Russia and Sale. Everyone knows anything post 97 Happy Hardcore (arguably 95) is the music of wronguns. Especially with slobappabeejiggydippygee MCs. Biddabiddabawbagz.
You really expect Josh Charnley to listen to anything other than MC Finchy, and the like?

I thought that was the reason he left Sale, everyone had enough.

Seems he's infected the place.

I enjoyed the game. Think there was a couple of dodgy decisions. The big one in the 1st half especially. The lad who has signed for Worcester looks a good one. Cannot wait to see him in action for the Warriors.

Neither team was particularly good but neither was the refereeing. Are the officials scared to give out red cards?

ow this game was painful. Samoa def underdone. they should won this at a canter.
oh well first game out of the way

Not massively surprising that a ref is going to be overly reliant on the mitigating factors. If you're going to have them we should really have aggravating factors that make them irrelevant such as a high degree of force and no attempt to wrap clearly set out too.
Totally agree, if you're going to try and wipe someone out like that then there should be no mitigating factors.

The first yellow should have been a straight red, the second yellow should have been a just a yellow. It was accidental, Motu often comes in like that, it was more head on head contact as his shoulder slipped up. Artemyev took both like a champ while the Samoans did more damage to themselves.

Samoa were very lucky not to have 2 men sent off for good in that match Their tackling technique was embarrassing The Hooker knocked himself in attempting to "tackle" The TMO was a Clown

Samoa were poor Japan will batter by 25 points

We've now had 3 games completely affected by poor referring

Los Pumas were screwed over by French having a license to commit Penalties in their own 22 w/o having a player sin binned
Offside line ignored in last 10 mins of match as well

Fiji losing their best player after 20 min after receiving a shoulder to his head Hodge should have been sent off Good News is that he got a 3 match ban

Latest posts