• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland - Romania (10-09-2011, 13:00)

Romania captain is an idiot for passing up another scrum that could have lead to a try. Instead they miss the kick at goal!

Knew we would get mullered in the scru,, problem is Dickinson isn't an inspiring option on the bench.

We are starting to panic now, been without the ball too long now

We've got Murray Mexted here in NZ who is an absolute idiot. But that's why everyone loves him, coz he comes up with quotes like,
"Here's the young 20 year old, just turned 21 a few weeks ago."
Wonderful

Try on halftime!

This Romanian pack is looking good - Wonder how many will get picked up after the WC, think most of them play in Pro D2 - they look like they could (at least) be handy squad players in prem sides

Robinson is going to be fuming.

SRU gonna have to pay up for all the stadium damages he's gonna incur

Great try Romania! If they could kick goals they'd be leading into the second half! As it stands 18-11 Scotland. Could an upset happen? :)

As for Mexted, I love his commentary, it's gold! :lol:

GO ROMANIA! Just shows the minnows really can't be taken lightly in this world cup. I wish someone would kidnap those Scottish fans and put duck tape around their mouths when Romania have a kick at goal haha ;) jk

Murray Mexted, "That's a man-kiss right there."
GENIUS!

it's almost 5 in the morning here in Romania , but i shouted as loud as possible and woke half of my neighbours at the moment of our try.

Romania doing exactly what they need to do, use their forward power, slow ball and pick and go, working hard in the set pieces. Bonus point try also not a guarentee for the Scots, they did have a bad break with the missed conversion blowing off the tee though LOL.

Murray Mexted, "That's a man-kiss right there."
GENIUS!
:lol:

I'm hoping that Romania get (at least) a losing BP

Nothing against Scotland, but got to love an underdog :)

Argh! Delayed that pass 0.5s too long, that was a good piece of play

Great try Romania! If they could kick goals they'd be leading into the second half! As it stands 18-11 Scotland. Could an upset happen? :)

As for Mexted, I love his commentary, it's gold! :lol:

Is he really commentating?? I'm gutted I'm missing the match.

Isn't Patterson supposed to be one of the top international kickers? Didn't he get like 20 kicks in a row or something?

Good work by Tincu at that ruck

3 pts for Romania and they're back in BP territory!

In other news: I'M SO TIRED! I really want to watch all four games this morning, but I think I'm going to have to go sleep during Fiji, or else I'll miss the England match :lol:

Oof, poor restart by Parks

tell me the score please!!! i cant watch the game right now and this was my most anticipated game today!! post the events please

Latest posts