• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] Ireland vs South Africa

So O'Mahony playing the openside role with Ruddock playing blindside?

George Hook going wildly off topic to get political and discuss the Player Quota in SA. You don't get this stuff on the BBC boys!

Presumably, although it looks like Ruddock will be wearing 7. Just completely conforming to the 'boks...

Probably correct. POM performs a lot of 7 duties anyway so hopefully won't be too much. Wouldn't worry too much about Ruddock either or TOD. Hope the lads in the centre can do the business.

Silly Kearney you goose! Poor Garryowen. Looks like we were all right about throwing up high balls for our backline of 15's.

PO'C easing Cronin into the game with two throws to the tail...

Who are these people making noise in the crowd during a kick and where do they live?

Le Roux is a joy to watch, going forward.
One of the best attacking FBs in the game.

Edit: Whaaaaat that's a terrible penalty call. Union should bring in the "played at" rule, like in League.
The knocked on ball hit a SA player in the back of the head, how is he supposed to know/get out of the way of it?

I'm watching: "Argentina-Scotland". So... how is Ireland's performance? They have a chance of winning?

Ah that should have been our penalty.

Ballsy from SA.

And now it seems stupid.

EDIT: We've been lucky a few times but Poite needs to do JdP for binding on the arm...

Last edited:
I know the Saffas like to grouse about Pienaar, and I'm not saying they don't have reasons, but I don't think I've seen him be as bad as Hougaard has been this half...

Latest posts