• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] Ireland vs South Africa

At the very least it will be quite cold. Was ******* rain yesterday and is apparently 50/50 for tomorrow.

Damn I was looking forward to dry weather. Even though our midfield is very experimental, there is still a lot of attacking potential right across the backline that I was excited about.

edit. Haha wtf was I even thinking. Be lucky to get a dry spell in summer.

At the very least it will be quite cold. Was ******* rain yesterday and is apparently 50/50 for tomorrow.

On radio there it's saying ring togs. What's the bets of another famous win in a war of attrition slog in mud.

On radio there it's saying ring togs. What's the bets of another famous win in a war of attrition slog in mud.

Certainly the lack of ball carriers becomes less important in the mud. It's a good grinding pack.

Talk of it raining early in the days but clearing up in the evening.

I've not clicked the links because I'm on my phone but I'm guessing loops? :p

Totally off topic ha but watching the Rugby Club on Sky. Danny Care is like a skinny looking Cian Healy.

[video=youtube_share;ijACHUOH3Dc]http://youtu.be/ijACHUOH3Dc[/video]

Rumours going round that Henry is out and Ruddock is in for him.

According to the internet it rained in Dublin until about 12:30, and it'll be clear until the end of the game, can anyone confirm this? May still be a bit slippery under foot but sounds more promising than I thought. Can any Dublin locals confirm?

According to the internet it rained in Dublin until about 12:30, and it'll be clear until the end of the game, can anyone confirm this? May still be a bit slippery under foot but sounds more promising than I thought. Can any Dublin locals confirm?
Still raining here. Been raining since about 2 hours ago. The clouds don't look like going anywhere. Conditions won't be good

No late changes according to RTE's live coverage thingy.

McGurk has tweeted he's out with Ruddock starting and TO'D on the bench.

The rumour is a minor heart attack.

EDIT: Weather has cleared up around here. Hopefully the pitch drains well

EDIT EDIT: Actually a virus for Henry.

Last edited:

Latest posts