• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Well done New Zealand simply untouchable! ye guys will never give back the cup now! I think now this team could be compared to the great teams of the past and call The Invincibles.

Man, it's just setting in now. So close, at half time I (didn't want to) kinda write off the Wallabies. And then with that early 2nd half Nonu Try I thought maybe it'd be a piece of cake.Then Ben Smith with that retarded tackle , a few quick trys and it was a different game. NZ though knew how to handle pressure. **** yes.

Well done to NZ. Looked like we had a shot near the end after two great tries, but the class of Carter really proved the difference for mine. SBW certainly had a massive impact too and he was actually involved this time, unlike his role as a passenger in 2011 and whipping boy in the RLWC Final in 2013. Guy has played in more big games than anyone could hope for

Well expect for Thorn.

Very cute, at least the Ockers don't whinge.
Maybe because unlike you, they are aware of their bias.

It's not really that hard. Just have a look at what non-nzers and non-australians posted. That should be quite a hint.

Nonetheless, congrats on the win.

Most improved member? What did you improve at? Getting better at being a sad little imp? **** off.
Agreed. I should've been the most improved. Its all politics tho. I didnt toe the line and play the game. I don't sell out

It's not really that hard. Just have a look at what non-nzers and non-australians posted. That should be quite a hint.

Go away little boy, when you have won a WC you can talk at the big boys table.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nightmarehitter
I suspect this will be an easy final for the All Blacks and they will win by at least 14pts. Australia beat the All Blacks once every 5 years it seems. When was the last time they had the bledisloe cup for goodness sake - 15 years ago now ?

Australia beat the All Blacks this year in Sydney then the All Blacks beat them one weak later putting 50pts on them!! - everyone wants an epic clash but there's a reason the All Blacks have been the greatest ever rugby team over 122 years of dominance. Expect an fairly easy ABs win. 14pts+ - Australia is all hype and no substance.

There's no way we're winning this by 14 points +, that's just not respecting the oppositions qualities or being realistic or living in the land of reality. It's going to be tighter than a Nun and tougher than drunk Scot, Australia and hungry team with no fear of the All Blacks and they truly believe they can beat us, so let's respect them a bit more and no have unrealistic valuations of 14 points + (if that happens then blimey). We will win undoubtedly, but keep it real.

So I see we won by more than 14pts in a world cup final

Yeah, well it looks like pretty bitter stuff from the non NZ side to me.

On the giteau knock out. https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/spo...ng-side-brodie-retallick-destroys-matt-giteau

He just put his head in the wrong place trying to tackle a monster lock end of story. Anybody claiming that is leading with the elbow is a retard.

Best team in the world. Great win for the AB's.

This AB side is up there with the best 4 or 5 teams in history. Absolutely fantastic.

won in every test in a calendar year, back to back world cups, lost 3 games in 4 years, ranked number 1 the whole time.. What 3 other teams are even in the same conversation?!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nightmarehitter
No, this wont live up to the expectations, All Blacks have enough in the tank to win this than most expect. Cant wait to revisit this thread when All Blacks win this easy. For me this is an easier final than facing up to South Africa.

Australia well and truly overrated and overvalued on this. One win against an off color All Blacks this year and now Australia is a great team. Sorry one week later was the truth, pocock and hooper off the bench and they got smashed - when AB's decide to play Aussie wont stand toe to toe. Get on the ABs 13+

Err, no, theyre a great team because theyve had an amazing WC and alongside the ABs are the only undefeated team in the tournament. Get your head out of your arse mate, even your compatriots dont see the ABs putting 14+ on them.

Thats why im from the land of the greatest rugby nation on earth. We call it and we get it done.

THANKS, hopefully you'll 'respect' winers and losers?

Let me guess, you were probably hoping NZ would lose right? It's no big deal either way......I couldn't give a rats arse but I'm glad NZ won heaps

Latest posts