• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 1: South Africa vs. Wales (17/10/2015)

wow, exciting game. good call on wales for the droppy. I like both teams but I hope Wales will come out winners, with a bit more of "welsh flair"

SA choosing to play minimal rugby - they will have to step things up in the 2nd half. Has the ball gone past de Allende in the backs?

No. The laws should be applied. A forward pass is illegal so should never be allowed.
I only saw one forward passed missed, and the receiving Saffer got bundled into touch. Most passes delivered by a running player travel forward from the point of release - you have to take account of momentum.

Anyway, chaos at the breakdown. Neither of these teams is winning the RWC.

Seriously doubting the Boks ability to win this game. They are so poor.

SA is getting on top here

- - - Updated - - -

if he keeps missing kicks this might get interesting

I think Wales will tire and SA will still win with comfortable 10pt win.

Not a chance of Wales tiring more than the Boks....they have being monster training for this for years!!

Pollard's miss-kicks are now a serious problem for the Boks and not sure how anyone says they seem to have more control. They have had more ball but they have done little really with it!!

Wales are showing great determination here, and I don't mean in the patronising way used to describe a team who aren't expected to win. Still a chance here.

Latest posts