• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 1: South Africa vs. New Zealand (24/10/2015)

Depends, are you between 800m and 2500m above sealevel?

Serious man, the saffas don't like our style esp when talking up how good they are? Use google translation from the Afrikaans thread, apparently you're a monkey etc etc.

It's alway's good to give it back but when the sh..t hits the fan, must of been the ref, quotas, immigration, from east to west travel, politics, blah blah blah.

In other words, what's the excuse for NZ winning...........uhhhhhm, maybe we are better with a heart without the BS population that talks sh.t

Serious man, the saffas don't like our style esp when talking up how good they are? Use google translation from the Afrikaans thread, apparently you're a monkey etc etc.

It's alway's good to give it back but when the sh..t hits the fan, must of been the ref, quotas, immigration, from east to west travel, politics, blah blah blah.

In other words, what's the excuse for NZ winning...........uhhhhhm, maybe we are better with a heart without the BS population that talks sh.t

I don't know what you're talking about. But, do you know the worst thing about being in South Africa?

My favourite rugby player of all time.

:buddies:

@KeyboardWorrier - regarding the rain issue...
it not a case of the rain helping SA's gameplan, its more a hope of the AB slipping up in the rain as they run the ball more... but its actually wetter in NZ than a date on prom night,70% of the time... so the AB can play in wet weather...

i must say, i was worried about the AB in 2011... this wc though... i haven't been worried for one game this far

AB by 20...

Last edited:
Okay, I know there isn't much rugby on. But let's stay on topic and not get silly with name calling etc. We'll start issuing week bans for off topic posts.

I wouldn't mind being banned for week TBH. On that can we ban ourselves?

It'd be nice to maintain standards but numbers are numbers after all.

Okay, I know there isn't much rugby on. But let's stay on topic and not get silly with name calling etc. We'll start issuing week bans for off topic posts.

Tawera Kerr-Barlow was a surprise for me against France, I wouldn't have guessed it. In my opinon, Naholo was nowhere but where's Colin Slade.....it's almost like 2011 with a ring in.

The hardest test will be this week end

Well what can be said that has already not been said ?

It's strange, the rain has stayed away for most of the world cup. Now that the 2 most crucial games arrive, rain will play a role. Weird. London is a weird place :D

If the forecast of rain is correct for this one who do you guys think will cope better? I certainly think it will hinder the all blacks playing the way they have this tournament, may well be playing into SA hands?

Latest posts