• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 1: South Africa vs. New Zealand (24/10/2015)

To be honest, I gave you a thumbs up, I thought you were funny.....now I think you're a sad sad sad loser

Why am I now in the firing line of insults? think this thread needs to get back on track..I am new to this forum and was trying to lighten the mood but seems we are back to name calling. Pathetic.

NZ fans are nervous :D

Bloody nervous to be honest.

As for rain and close game? Keep it tight and all might, nah.......NZ play better in rain, well, that's what my head said.

It could rain for all we care, we're still the best with the best without huge populations causing us caustic acid for the test.

I would love to know why admin hasn't banned this guy...

Nothing wrong with keyboardworrier bro he's harmless and a bit of light entertainment while we wait for the game. Sonic kiwi on the other hand needs to point me in the direction of his dealer. I'd love to be on his buzz.

I don't think rain will hurt the ABs as I have said previously, I think it suits the team with the bigger skill set. Has anyone got any links ANYTHING relating to the game. I'm getting restless waiting for it. I tried to post a link off the NZ herald about the relationship between Hansen and HM but couldn't figure out how to do it because I'm on my phone. Anyway if anyone can post it or have seen it, I never knew these guys were mates off the field.

I'm putting all my hopes in Fourie du Preez (and trusting Pollard will make his kicks at goal as I don't think NZ will let us run in the tries and I dont think Garces has the balls to dish out the cards for the cynical infringements I am expecting). True, he isn't the FdP of the past and has struggled getting back from injury (much like 2011) but unlike 2011 I think he is getting there or there abouts. He is our key cog. You don't get a positive win record (7-5) against a team like the NZ rugby union side of the last decade without being able to swing a game.

I'm putting all my hopes in Fourie du Preez (and trusting Pollard will make his kicks at goal as I don't think NZ will let us run in the tries and I dont think Garces has the balls to dish out the cards for the cynical infringements I am expecting). True, he isn't the FdP of the past and has struggled getting back from injury (much like 2011) but unlike 2011 I think he is getting there or there abouts. He is our key cog. You don't get a positive win record (7-5) against a team like the NZ rugby union side of the last decade without being able to swing a game.

Not knocking FDP, why don't you think NZ will swing a game esp regarding drop kicks

Not knocking FDP, why don't you think NZ will swing a game esp regarding drop kicks

NZ doesn't really do drop kicks... I know the last time Dan Carter kicked a dropped goal against South Africa was in 2008 Tri-Nations.

Whereas South Africa has already kicked 3 Drop Goals in this tournament.

Huh?

Simple really, not sure if you've seen DC kick drop goals or not, whether he did or not.

Do you think SA are going to try and muscle against NZ? England are more muscle bound than SA, SA Live in the past. It's true, no one denies that except South Africans, SA are the number one in NOTHING, sorry xxxxxx

Huh?

Simple really, not sure if you've seen DC kick drop goals or not, whether he did or not.

Do you think SA are going to try and muscle against NZ? England are more muscle bound than SA, SA Live in the past. It's true, no one denies that except South Africans, SA are the number one in NOTHING, sorry xxxxxx

South Africa have a better front row and pack. NZ have a better backline.

NZ doesn't really do drop kicks... I know the last time Dan Carter kicked a dropped goal against South Africa was in 2008 Tri-Nations.

Whereas South Africa has already kicked 3 Drop Goals in this tournament.

South Africans are tough esp kicking balls away.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, we have fetchers, our clean out 'ruck' is second to none

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting carried away.........NO MORE

I think I have to agree that SA have the stronger back, NZ have skilful players upfront but SA have a raw strength that is second to none. I know the rain has been talked about but I really do think it massively increases SA advantage in this game. Quick rucks and fast flowing Rugby wont be a feature if it is and I think slowing the game down and being clinical with the use of drop goals etc which was mentioned here is something SA are better at.

I think I have to agree that SA have the stronger back, NZ have skilful players upfront but SA have a raw strength that is second to none. I know the rain has been talked about but I really do think it massively increases SA advantage in this game. Quick rucks and fast flowing Rugby wont be a feature if it is and I think slowing the game down and being clinical with the use of drop goals etc which was mentioned here is something SA are better at.

Cool, name the numbers

Australia have a better back row than SA? name from prop to number 8 in the SA pack.....to be honest, SA aren't that good

Cool, name the numbers

Australia have a better back row than SA? name from prop to number 8 in the SA pack.....to be honest, SA aren't that good

SA are strong in the forwards, it is in their blood..its just my opinion that I think if they are to win the game it will be done up the middle in the rain with a clinical performance. Savea under the high ball in the rain also looks like a concern. By all means New Zealand are favourites but SA could certainly cause some problems and have the ability to win with the right performance.

Dude, where are you coming from talking about "not knocking FdP" and then going on about Carter, drop goals etc. Nothing related to my post at all yet you quoted me so forgive me if I assumed there would be some sort of relevance in your post but looking at your subsequent (as well as previous) ramblings I see I made the mistake of assuming you could carry a coherent thought through. I wish you well. Totsiens indeed.

Dude, where are you coming from talking about "not knocking FdP" and then going on about Carter, drop goals etc. Nothing related to my post at all yet you quoted me so forgive me if I assumed there would be some sort of relevance in your post but looking at your subsequent (as well as previous) ramblings I see I made the mistake of assuming you could carry a coherent thought through. I wish you well. Totsiens indeed.

Dude, what were you expecting

NZ fans are nervous :D

I think there's probably a few in both camps that are a little apprehensive TBH ... no doubt, somebody's going to be crying in their pretzels after this match ... I sure hope it's not me

Dude, what were you expecting

Okey dokey, let's talk frank.

I think NZ muscle will bowl SA pretence over, you're not that great mate. Your pre-tence is silly. I hope your pop can live with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just imagine if SA had our ****ty record, you're full of it.....best thing is that your 40 mill stink and you know it.

Damn ****n proud to be a kiwi SIR

Latest posts