• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

Thats the spirit.
If the Pumas can really lift for this game in the manner in which they did against Ireland they will make the Wallabies work hard for the victory.

Like most neutrals I would love to see the Pumas really get stuck in and try to upset the apple cart but I do wonder what damage the Aussies are going to wreak out wide with their backline glitterati?
It is the RWC but the semi is a giddy height for most teams and composure under pressure will be absolutely key for the Pumas.

Hey Jonesy, we (NZers) aren't neutrals anymore

If it was a QF, then sure but at 5am we'll see who we face next week. Since Pocock and Falau are match fit I'm leaning towards an Ozzie victory but if those players come unscathed against NZ in the final with Owens reffing then I'd say OZ have have a fair shot at winning.

If Argentina win tomorrow then we'll see a similar game to this mornings except the Argies have finishers.

OZ scrummage has been a revelation this RWC and Argentinas centres/wings and turnover 'complete' play has been a revelation this RWC.

In other words.........we aren't neutral spectators/fans

Shall be supporting Australia today, sorry Argentina just think it will be a better final with them in it and that's what I want ultimately as a 'neutral'.

A quick note to those who don't know our clocks changed this morning which means kick off may not be when you think it is, double check it.

As much as I want Argentina to win, can't see past a comfortable Aussie win, especially with Pocock back in action. I can't see Argentina being accurate or disciplined enough for long enough to get it done. Aus by 15-20

buena suerte contra Australia. porter Hugh era un verdadero campeón.

conejillos de indias saben muy bien sobre todo en la unidad a través de.............disfrutar :p

Buena suerte en la próxima semana , espero que las ovejas no te mantendrá despierto toda la noche

Buena suerte en la próxima semana , espero que las ovejas no te mantendrá despierto toda la noche

GOLD :D

merino sheep came from 'your' land. We were just better at giving them shelter, a warm bed and husbandry :cool:

I thought it was forecast to rain today, sitting in Twickenham and it doesn't look like it's going to rain.

maybe it will come in late.

I thought it was forecast to rain today, sitting in Twickenham and it doesn't look like it's going to rain.

maybe it will come in late.
Having lived in the Twickenham area (well Kingston) for 3 years I'll tell you now weather currently has no bearing on what it will be over 3 hours from now.

As much as I want Argentina to win, can't see past a comfortable Aussie win, especially with Pocock back in action. I can't see Argentina being accurate or disciplined enough for long enough to get it done. Aus by 15-20

God I hope you're prediction comes good.I've got a nice little earner riding on that score from my friendly local Ladbrokes.

I think that rain could benefit argentina.
in a clean clash of styles its very clear aus will have the advantage, but if a little water helps things get messy who knows...
Look at what happened at the scotland game when the rain started :)

Although I think it could help our chances, I really hope for the sake of the spectacle and a well played rugby match that it doesnt rain.

Shall be supporting Australia today, sorry Argentina just think it will be a better final with them in it and that's what I want ultimately as a 'neutral'.

A quick note to those who don't know our clocks changed this morning which means kick off may not be when you think it is, double check it.

I don't agree that the final will be better with Australia in it, rather than Argentina. Australia will play similarly to NZ and get beaten. Argentina have a different game, and therefore a better chance of winning, they may catch NZ out - here's hoping!!

Latest posts