• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs. Ireland (27/02/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Brown was obviously deliberately concealing a backwards heel kick using an attempt to kick the ball from the ruck as sneaky, totally legal cover.

It couldn't have been anything but accidental, get over it. It was incautious, not illegal.

Fvck off

Last edited:
I'll close my account down same day if we lose , same as you if your so confident trf??? Or don't you fancy that

TRF IS A STRICTLY HUMOUR FREE ZONE, EVERYTHING YOU READ ON TRF IS 100% SERIOUS.

Apart from Tigs Man, that little tyke needs all the happiness he can get.

Ahh seems trf likes to talk the crap but won't walk it... Obviously not as confident as he makes out , I think he knows Wales will beat England in twickers and he's running scared ..typical back your words up man!

TRF IS A STRICTLY HUMOUR FREE ZONE, EVERYTHING YOU READ ON TRF IS 100% SERIOUS.

Apart from Tigs Man, that little tyke needs all the happiness he can get.
**** Tigs Man and I say it with authority, cos Tigers on this forum is a minority.

I'll take tigs man, rats apprentice, tommi,ncurd and ranger, but I'll doubt I'll get a response . They all talk the talk but if they really back England to beat Wales at twickers then put your bet where your mouth is because you have big enough mouths, chat **** get banged, so Who wants a bet, I'm assuming none because your cowards and will never back your team and probably pretend you never saw this message. #typicalenglishsupporters

Well obviously I can't take that bet because I run the bloody forum,
If you want to leave forever after we win then that's all on you.

You English guy are the biggest cowards I've come across , why won't you take a little bet to beat a minnow like Wales ? Or do you remember the agony of the World Cup ? ...did dums

Christ, I must have really hit a nerve saying that our rivalries with Ireland and France are far stronger than with Wales.

I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath and try and calm down before you have a heart attack.

**** Tigs Man and I say it with authority, cos Tigers on this forum is a minority.

You and your Munster/Irish privilege, Tigers will get a mod one day and everyone will be sorry.

And Alpha who you calling little tyke I'm a 6ft 9 ninja mofo Warrior sent from the future to bring English Arrogance to a whole new level.

I'll take tigs man, rats apprentice, tommi,ncurd and ranger, but I'll doubt I'll get a response . They all talk the talk but if they really back England to beat Wales at twickers then put your bet where your mouth is because you have big enough mouths, chat **** get banged, so Who wants a bet, I'm assuming none because your cowards and will never back your team and probably pretend you never saw this message. #typicalenglishsupporters

lol mr hard man, how dare you speak the words of The prophet of Chavness, the bringer of Leicester football and the guardian of WKD.

I don't need to chat sh*t not when I have bathed in the beauty and glory of

England_world_cup_winners.jpg

England high point - best in the world and World Cup winners
Wales high point - best in Europe

I can taste the salt from here and it isn't from my fingers.

Last edited:
Well as you run the forum maybe you should be unbiased and less opinionated

ok no more potty mouth.But seriously if brown gets away with that and not cited and banned for 10 /12 weeks I want nothing more to do with the game. I don't want my sons playing a game where that is permissible. And with the concussions cover up going on rugby is on the wrong road. ye guys will think I'm a crank but there a many people disgusted by what happened today. This would not be allowed in the game I love GAA Hurling. England were the better team won fair and square!

Oh this is getting fun, OK you run the forum and obviously can't leave, but lets say you take the bet and lose, can you change your name to Smelly Bum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts