• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs. Ireland (27/02/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your Munster/Irish privilege.

And Alpha who you calling little tyke I'm a 6ft 9 ninja mofo Warrior sent from the future to bring English Arrogance to a whole new level.

We

lol mr hard man, how dare you speak the words of The prophet of Chavness, the bringer of Leicester football and the guardian of WKD.

I don't need to chat sh*t not when I have bathed in the beauty and glory of

England_world_cup_winners.jpg

England high point - best in the world and World Cup winners
Wales high point - best in Europe

I can taste the salt from here and it isn't from my fingers.

Well big England man lets have a bet , Wales win and you close your account down , if we lose I'll close my account down ...simples

- - - Updated - - -

Confident?

Well big England man lets have a bet , Wales win and you close your account down , if we lose I'll close my account down ...simples

- - - Updated - - -

Confident?

Firstly I see you have heard about the size of my member as all the Welsh ladies call me big England Man. (Real ladies not sheep).

And why would I place a bet with someone who was on the board for less than a month.

Wales might beat England hell Japan beat SA so anything is possible.

Last edited:
(Not quoting Tigs because it's just too hard)

I'm Fionn Mac Cumhaill. I may not be as big as that arrogant Scottish Giant who didn't ever nude my ****ing causeway, (I slaved away at that thing for years just so I can fight him and he tells me he can jump across the sea? *******.) But I'm smarter than him and will pretend to be a 9ft baby just to destroy you.

ok no more potty mouth.But seriously if brown gets away with that and not cited and banned for 10 /12 weeks I want nothing more to do with the game. I don't want my sons playing a game where that is permissible. And with the concussions cover up going on rugby is on the wrong road. ye guys will think I'm a crank but there a many people disgusted by what happened today. This would not be allowed in the game I love GAA Hurling. England were the better team won fair and square!
You are right and I'm thinking and hoping the scumbag gets cited, not so clear cut, Ireland were denied a good try today, could of been a lot closer

Firstly I see you have heard about the size of my member as all the Welsh ladies call me big England Man. (Real ladies not sheep).

And why would I place a bet with someone who was on the broad for less than a month.

Wales might beat England hell Japan beat SA so anything is possible.
There you have it and I've been a member for a lot longer than a month, in fact I think I remember you during the World Cup , yes you went quiet after we beat you at home, remember ? At your own World Cup ? Remember that well don't forget it because it gonna happen again ...sorry, glad to see you don't back England enough to take my bet , well done for admitting that tho x

There you have it and I've been a member for a lot longer than a month, in fact I think I remember you during the World Cup , yes you went quiet after we beat you at home, remember ? At your own World Cup ? Remember that well don't forget it because it gonna happen again ...sorry, glad to see you don't back England enough to take my bet , well done for admitting that tho x

No I didn't go quiet at all I don't think anyone would say I have been quiet about England.

I have a poster of Wilkinson doing the World Cup winning drop goal and have had it since I was 12 you don't know that feeling, you don't know the joy of your country being the best in the world at Union and in the words of Buzz Lightyear:

ek5amg-1439732946.gif

Only thing I bet on is the Cheltenham and Aintree and maybe the Irish national and King george.

Please stop with this England on England fighting we must stand together in arrogance against the celts.

And yes Ireland I know you are not Celts.

Fighting? You are disappointed a guy can only stay on a 'broad' for a month? Most guys are happy with 5 mins. Some seriously superhuman standards you have there. I guess you have been gifted in many ways.

Hey guys legit question how do I block people on TRF app on my iPhone ? There's a few people on here I have no interest in listening to anymore

Please stop with this England on England fighting we must stand together in arrogance against the celts.

And yes Ireland I know you are not Celts.

My ancestors came to Ireland from Germany, does that mean if I went to England I would be made king

Fighting? You are disappointed a guy can only stay on a 'broad' for a month? Most guys are happy with 5 mins. Some seriously superhuman standards you have there. I guess you have been gifted in many ways.

Well when you practice with your hands as much as I have you can find that staying power needed to up Cheltenham hill so to speak.

No I didn't go quiet at all I don't think anyone would say I have been quiet about England.

I have a poster of Wilkinson doing the World Cup winning drop goal and have had it since I was 12 you don't know that feeling, you don't know the joy of your country being the best in the world at Union and in the words of Buzz Lightyear:

ek5amg-1439732946.gif

Only thing I bet on is the Cheltenham and Aintree and maybe the Irish national and King george.

13 years ago..Oh dear you have hit a all time low, well done but as I say we will beat you in twickers like it or not

- - - Updated - - -

My ancestors came to Ireland from Germany, does that mean if I went to England I would be made king
You'd probably be royalty

13 years ago..Oh dear you have hit a all time low, well done but as I say we will beat you in twickers like it or not

- - - Updated - - -

You'd probably be royalty

Lol if that is an all time low dread to think what Wales entire rugby history is thought off.

Lol if that is an all time low dread to think what Wales entire rugby history is thought off.

History speaks for itself , certainly better and more respected history than England or do we forget about the 60s and 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts