• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round : Pool (12&13/10/2018)

Hey I recently joined the Leinster forum.
You're such a forum slag! Come in after your team loses all gracious so people respect you. I know your game.
Oh we can still condemn him. And his poor spelling
Muff if we punished spelling you would have been sent on a ship to Australia by now.

You're such a forum slag! Come in after your team loses all gracious so people respect you. I know your game.

Muff if we punished spelling you would have been sent on a ship to Australia by now.

I've been rumbled!!!!!

I have you know i'm always gracious!

I hear the toilet flushes the wrong way down there.
And to get lucky I need to find my captain names Alf Stewart

There's something wrong with your hypothesis Groundhog. Leinster v Leicester hasn't happened in nearly ten years. Tigs is only there because Tigers are the next stop for Ster players who the other three provinces don't even want!

y0fbgapt86b21.jpg

Wasps will be looking at the lads coming off bench. Imagine after 60 seeing a Sean O'Brien with his balls tied up for few weeks, a crank Fardy and Healy and Porter coming at you.

Wasps (First-team appearances)
15 Rob Miller (93)
14 Josh Bassett (93)
13 Michele Campagnaro (5)
12 Gaby Lovobalavu (23)
11 Elliot Daly (187)
10 Lima Sopoaga (16)
9 Dan Robson (94)
1 Zurabi Zhvania (15)
2 Tom Cruse (51)
3 Jake Cooper-Woolley (123)
4 Joe Launchbury (c) (134)
5 Will Rowlands (65)
6 Brad Shields (9)
7 Nizaam Carr (25)
8 Nathan Hughes (118)

Replacements
16 Ashley Johnson (175)
17 Ben Harris (36)
18 Will Stuart (24)
19 Charlie Matthews (9)
20 Ben Morris (10)
21 Craig Hampson (26)
22 Billy Searle (10)
23 Marcus Watson (18)

Only two ex-Sale players in that lineup.

Funny how Wasps have nose dived as they've started to move away from having a majority Sale 23

Only two ex-Sale players in that lineup.

Funny how Wasps have nose dived as they've started to move away from having a majority Sale 23

I would largely attribute this seasons dive to loss of cips and injury, take out Gopperth, launch and Robson all whilst trying to intergrate a new fly half when the previous one was so integral and it isn't too difficult to see why those struggles exist, unfortunately I don't think it will get any better next season.

Jesus as if trying to be comepetive against pretty much the Irish team isn't enough forward passes apparently don't apply to them...

Leinster are good at disguising their forward passes as legitimate ones.

Latest posts