• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] England vs Japan (17/11/18)

Looks like Eddie might need to urgently put on all of the good players soon.

Disgusting. My dislike for Jones is growing.

We try a second row in the back row for a year and it fails. We remedy and go back to it. Joke of a man.

Ford and Care failing to control anything.

Sad thing is the England try is the only creative try we have scored this AI's.

Japan playing rugby England can only dream of playing.

I really don't understand it.
EJ trashed England for not playing 7s, before he joined us.

We've got a ton of 7s in the prem, hell we've got one on the bench who has only had one start - and was pretty much MOTM in it, in forever. Why isn't he starting? Why is Lawes in the bloody backrow?
It's mental.

Even if Eddie was thinking "Oh we should smash a tier 2 side" you still want an openside to ensure you've got the ball as much as possible.

If you're not gonna play one 7, you play two..not none!

Absolutely no leadership or game plan here today.

Not impressed with Loz, Care or Nowell yet. Wilson average. Ewels average. Front row average. Everyone seems very lazy. We're not doing the hard work first.

England are an embarrassment this game. Why are we determined to play all games in our half without possession!?

Absolutely no leadership or game plan here today.

Not impressed with Loz, Care or Nowell yet. Wilson average. Ewels average. Front row average. Everyone seems very lazy. We're not doing the hard work first.

I would throw Ford in the unimpressive group.

We now know Nowell is not a 13.

"Naive, cumbersome, uncomfortable in possession and porous in defence. That is a horrible opening for England, and Japan have punished them with some fluent, precise rugby."

According to the Telegraph!

Well that was an interesting first half. Japan fully deserving of the lead, they've looked good...mind you England have been pony.
Just goes to show how misplaced Jones's arrogance was before the match.

Imagine if England had a solid utility to cover 3rd/4th choice at 13 and the back three. Something you could describe as "the perfect 31st man" for an RWC squad.

View attachment 6962
(Pic unrelated) (kinda)

England are the only home nation not to give a debut to an English born back this series

Latest posts