• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] France vs Wales (01/02/2019)

The dreads of destruction at it again! Need to find a penalty here Wales. Nudge in front.

I said at half time that 16 points was a nice lead. Haha, didn't think even the French at home could gift it straight back to Wales.

Capitulation it is. Happy to see a big country get a bloody nose, but at least put up a fight!

1st half France would have put 40 points on 2nd half France. It must be in their DNA or something.

The involuntary noises JD is making are really irritating me

I don't mind JD normally but (ooh!) bloody hell this is getting (no!) all a bit ridiculous. I really hope (aah!) this isn't a new policy by the BBC to liven up the commentary.

What's his exclamation going to be when D Biggy gets a last second kick to win it, to the universal acclaim of the forum?

France still some way from being an 80 minute team. They pretty much have 40 minutes to go.

So glad I put North in my fantasy team. Two gifted try's. This is such a bizzare game.

Wales should slow everything right down now. They need plenty of what France were doing in the first half.

I wales go onto win the sox nations nownthere will have to be an asterix next to them, somply saying 'France shat the bed'

High tackle by navidi and then no arm ankle breaker by Moriarty straight after both missed by all officials

Latest posts