• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] France vs Wales (01/02/2019)

Pretty sure the French nine caught Gareth Davies before he had the ball from the scrum?

Butler and JD's bias is getting so irritating, chuckling away to themselves over the French mistakes. You're meant to be impartial commentators.
We'll they aren't supposed to be impartial (BBC's impartiality only extends to news programming). It's still ducking irritating though!

Butler and JD's bias is getting so irritating, chuckling away to themselves over the French mistakes. You're meant to be impartial commentators.

As a Welshman, even I'm not happy with it.

That's what happened the last scrum where France won a penalty. They wheeled. Wales have to win from this position if they want to beat the bettter teams in this tournament.

Wyn Jones looks like every fat guy in a Wetherspoons in the country, even got the uneven neck beard.

Got to be the least athletic international sportsman since Marty moore

Wyn Jones looks like every fat guy in a Wetherspoons in the country, even got the uneven neck beard.

Got to be the least athletic international sportsman since Marty moore

He's very close to having a combover too.

God I wish England would get gifted a game like that....

Joint MOMs: Huget and Vahaamahina for their howlers.

Last edited:
Wales played badly in the first half, but didn't gift France any tries. France gave Wales that game.

I honestly don't know how Gatland always seems to get a result. Wales were bang average and were gifted that after a remarkable capitulation. Yet they could easily now go on and win four or even all five.

Like, I can't think of another team who could have lost that game from the position trwnce were in. I'm including in that some really bad teams

Latest posts