• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs England (02/02/2019)

Getting hard to see a way back from this, unless England cough up a couple of penalties that let us kick into the corner. We're not showing enough invention around the field at all. The big problem with the Irish team in the Schmidt era that never seems to be addressed is that they don't know how to chase a game.

Even if Slade was ahead, May was blatantly blocked (again) so it should have been a penalty to us.

Stupid commentator "Yeah the ball leaves his hands backwards but travels forwards"

Yeah, ie NOT a forward pass.

Need to pee...can't leave...need to pee...can't leave.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and for the record you've massively got the rub in decisions
We had got the rub slightly, but not nearly as much as you're making out. You're just biased and caught up in the echo chamber of this thread.

AND THAT PASS WAS MASSIVELY FORWARD. JOKE DECISION.

Any talk of us getting the rub of the green should he gone.

Yeah I mean I think he was marginally offside, but so close and without any other antles I can't blame him for giving it
Nah, assuming the pitch markings are straight, he was behind flat at the point the ball was kicked.

Pass was backward as well, albeit with a bit of swerve on it carrying it ultimately forward in a way that's 100% allowed.

Yeah I mean I think he was marginally offside, but so close and without any other antles I can't blame him for giving it

But will it buy us a full 10 minutes of reprieve from hearing about how the Irish get all the decisions?

Latest posts