• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

Tigs Man

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Puerto Rico

Club or Nation

Wigan

Just been on WOL and most of their 'experts', as well as most of the fans commenting on there, are not just expecting a Wales win, they're expecting an absolutely tonking of England. Isn't arrogance supposed to be our thing, not theirs?:oops:

The funniest thing about that article is Wales online having so called experts.
Also scary since the one calling Sam Moore an English star when he moved to wales despite not even being Sale's 3rd choice is predicting we will win.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

I like that it's been 8yrs but the Binny nickname has still stuck

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Where's it from?
When England toured Argentina back in 2013 no channel had rights to televise it,
Right at the last minute (as in the day before, or maybe even the day of the first game) the BBC got the rights but had no commentators or anything in country so hired local commentary who barely spoke English and didn't know any of the players so kept getting everyone's name wrong,
They kept calling him Binny Vulipola, and shouting Binny whenever he did anything, and it stuck from there

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

The best Welsh 7 was playing for Tigers today

MarkyH

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Keg plugged in. Lindr machine on. I'm gonna get drunk and hope we win spectacularly and I forget about how awful we've been. Then create a shrine to the magnificent Eddie Jones, Billy, Youngs and Farrell. All will be forgiven.

ForumWhore

Academy Player
Reaction score
I've never been so disinterested in an England game in my life and I've never been more confident that we'll lose comfortably. I might go for a walk.

Not Eddie Jones

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

So, England v Wales: England have won 6 of the last 7 Six Nations games between the two, 9 of the last 12 overall, including 7 of 9 since Eddie took over, and 3 of the last 5 in Wales. Given how close so many of those have been, I just get a feeling Wales are about due a bounce or two and are going to nick this one. :(

Not Eddie Jones

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

If England get a red card today and France forfeit their game in the final round, Wales only have to beat Italy to achieve a Grand Slam. What a thought!

MarkyH

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

I hope this is a spelling mistake and it's actually a chocolate fountain full of lindt

big ginger 8

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Looking forward to this thread having a post a second about the ref/AWJ/Tipuric/Binny/Eddie and still managing to triple in length post game when a drunk fan arrives.

Edit: somehow forgot Youngs and Farrell oh and Biggar being a whinge.

Not Eddie Jones

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Looking forward to this thread having a post a second about the ref/AWJ/Tipuric/Binny/Eddie and still managing to triple in length post game when a drunk fan arrives.
That's the best bit of the whole day. Forget the match, we want the BigA!:D

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Johnny May doing what we all want to and flooring Eddie