• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2023/24

Ah I get it now … add in Lynagh on the other wing then.

Bracken Jr. at 9

Speaking of Lynagh - wonder if he's considering declaring for Italy (or Aus?) after not getting the England nod

Would imagine Aus might be ahead of Italy given his brother is over there and his dad's connection.
Be interesting to see what he does when his contract is up (potentially this year? Quins announcement said "long term contract" and this is three seasons on from that)
Would imagine he'd have to move to a Super Rugby side to get on the Wallaby radar, but could play for Italy while staying at Quins

Be interesting to see what he does when his contract is up (potentially this year? Quins announcement said "long term contract" and this is three seasons on from that)
Would imagine he'd have to move to a Super Rugby side to get on the Wallaby radar, but could play for Italy while staying at Quins
I guess he might see what Aus will do after the Eddie jones shitshow

Freeman doe centre I would say, keeps some balance there with a carrying threat.

Wonder if england will look to put some pressure on saints to make that a more permanent conversion with the central contracts. Could see him thriving there (not that he doesnt at wing or FB we are just lower on quality centres)
That's where I can see the central contracts causing tensions and instead of making things more smooth things get more bumpy.

It's a joke about all their dads being pro players haha

Read a nice piece recently about Hollywood taking up grass roots refereeing. Good to see.

Read a nice piece recently about Hollywood taking up grass roots refereeing. Good to see.

He'll probably end up reffing some 6N games the way things are looking.

I guess he might see what Aus will do after the Eddie jones shitshow
I would if I were him. He could join his brother in Brisbane and have a good chance of making the Aussie squad.

Koroibete is getting old and Mark N (I won't even try that one) has left union.

Unclear about extent of Lawrence's injury, but likely to miss first 3 rounds at a minimum.

Itoje saying he wants to play for Eng until at least the 27 RWC. Presumably eased by becoming Sarries marquee player. Also talking about his improving leadership skills which the cynical side of me is taking as an early marker for wanting the captaincy in a couple of years.

Unclear about extent of Lawrence's injury, but likely to miss first 3 rounds at a minimum.

Itoje saying he wants to play for Eng until at least the 27 RWC. Presumably eased by becoming Sarries marquee player. Also talking about his improving leadership skills which the cynical side of me is taking as an early marker for wanting the captaincy in a couple of years.
How's Itoje been playing at club level recently? I must admit, I used to see him on the team sheet and be a bit like oh yeah we're going to have to deal with him now I'm not bothered by him in the slightest.

Latest posts