• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 1

Ref can't see the big screen...think his TMO got that wrong as well.

Reckon this is being blown up the second it hits 60.

Itoje just tackled an Edinburgh player WITH his blocker - just monstered him into the ball carrier

Farrell is having an absolute shocker of a game, absolutely saved by his front row on that, who tracked back - Farrell almost screwed it for a second time by pushing one of his teammates over who was trying to tackle, but then managing to hold it up

Big win for Toulouse. Munster will need to get an away win next week or the dreams probably over.

Leinster, La Rochelle, Toulouse and Sale have set down the marker in week 1. I'd expect Sarries and Montpellier to contend too.

Edinburgh put up a great fight there. Uncharacteristically inefficient performance from Saracens.

I was very impressed by Luke Crosbie.

Christophe Ridley won his reffing licence in a raffle and found out about rugby through Squidge Rugby videos

With that last petty shot out of the way, we got outmuscled there in critical intervals. Toulouse managed the game well, but didn't really do anything exceptional. Guys like Edogbo would be very handy in games like these, we need heavyweights in these games. Doesn't help that some of our best players were quite poor today and Carbery just didn't have the direction to pull that out. Nash and Haley were the pick of the bunch for us I think. Coombes played well too I think.

You'd have thought the ice man would thrive in sub zero conditions, yet here we are
You would think if he was that valuable to them they would rest him, visible limping a few times both in that game and for England it's madness.

Latest posts