• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018: 3rd Test] South Africa vs. England (23/06/2018)

JJ wouldn't have messed up in defence like Slade has, just saying...
Agreed,

I don't understand why Slade has played all three games. He's not played well or even shown any glimpses of promise at international level, and he has no connections to any of the other backs.
Loz should've been given a chance in the 13 shirt. At the very least him and Farrell known each other.

Credit to Robshaw, back to his usual levels today. We need to score next and it needs to be a try, otherwise I can see this slipping away from us.

I think Hughes will be the first player to have a negative number for metres made per carry

Wish we could transplant Brown's brain into a younger/faster body. He's made some really smart decisions today, experience has really shown.

Wish we could transplant Brown's brain into a younger/faster body. He's made some really smart decisions today, experience has really shown.
We could try creating a clone between Brown and May...
The risk is that we'd end up with the slowest player ever, with the IQ of Heihei
583b2c7170296622008b4a52-750-563.jpg

We are running hard enough with the forwards. De Toit was Miles off side at the start of that though. Behind Young's when he picked it up at the rugby ruck.

Is Ben Youngs special? Like in a bus way? He's like some sort of slow motion 9.

Latest posts