• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: All Blacks - Argentina (09-10-2011, 20:30)

Who would want to be a ref, the players play as far as they can get away with, Pocock, McCaw know they are cheating and will do it till stopped. Unless the IRB clamp down on it, or offer straight yellows it will go on forever more.

7 or 8 bodies on the floor stood the other side they can't see that much, I think they do the best they can. When it is obvious then it's an issue but again I would not want to ref the modern game with millions watching at home.

For those here that play we all know when the ref can't see you and unless your a very honest player, and if your a decent 6 or 7 your not. Your hands are going on that ball.

Was just looking for a place to make my point. Your post probably wasn't the most appropriate one to respond to - my Bad.

Just sick of the "cheat" label being thrown around so liberally (not by you) like it means nothing. If someone is going to call someone a cheat then they better have some serious evidence. And I don't mean ****ing hands in a goddamned ruck.

Don't worry about it too much. That word and McCaw must have some connection in the dictionary or something judging by the amount of times people combine the two.

Who would want to be a ref, the players play as far as they can get away with, Pocock, McCaw know they are cheating and will do it till stopped. Unless the IRB clamp down on it, or offer straight yellows it will go on forever more.

7 or 8 bodies on the floor stood the other side they can't see that much, I think they do the best they can. When it is obvious then it's an issue but again I would not want to ref the modern game with millions watching at home.

For those here that play we all know when the ref can't see you and unless your a very honest player, and if your a decent 6 or 7 your not. Your hands are going on that ball.
Too true.

I think if you're a good number 7 then people will always call you a cheat.
Look at McCaw for the past few years, look at pocock now and keep any eye out on Warburton ;)

What about Brussouw?? He's not a cheat, he's on his way to joining Botha at the Thug Club lol

Thanks mate- thats exactly what I was meaning.

Well about time you admit they were interested. Thats all we were discussing and you needed to admit, that they WERE INTERESTED and thats what domncdazzle wrote in his post and YOUVE finally agreed to. Geez, that was all.

Flankers or loose forwards like to call it improvised winning :D

First of all congratulations to the Kiwi Nation... great win and deserve to be in the semifinals.

In second place, the ref was more rigorous with the the pumas than with the all blacks. For example Mcaw should have gotten a Pumas jersey because he was placed on the wrong side of the ruck during all the game. Although he was never penalized!!! :mad:

However this is not a complaint, this are the rules of the game and the world cup is taking place in NZ!

I am proud of the heart and the courage of the Pumas, and the fact that an amateur player scored a try to the All Blacks silencing the stadium for a while and conjuring up ghosts of black men themselves and the audience. The sound of silence bewildered and it was amazing, at least for us!! :D

Even with our best players injured, we were at the height of circumstance and that fills me with pride!

Pumas Thanks! Thanks for so much heart and guts!

Luckily we have been confirmed as participants in the 4 nations tournament and from then on will improve by having an annual competition that shall give our players more flight.

Vamos Pumas Carajo!!!!

I agree in everything you wrote. Roncero & Ledesma, all heart.

Owens, the ref... AB don't need any help from you to beat Los Pumas. But... McCaw, one or the best flanker in the world. But he has the aval of the ref to do what he wants in rucks. That was preety disgusting. My opinion.

Vamos Pumas carajo!

Well about time you admit they were interested. Thats all we were discussing and you needed to admit, that they WERE INTERESTED and thats what domncdazzle wrote in his post and YOUVE finally agreed to. Geez, that was all.

Give it a rest Sam- you sound like a broken record.

As I said earlier- if you'd read my posts properly before you would have understood what I meant rather than picking ONE word out of the text and using it out of context, and in relation to the haka(??!!??) etc.

Just let it go.

Wow, Sam NEVER posts angrily like this. Someone must've really got under his skin.

Just saw that. You must've really done something wrong Flukey!!..

haha in his eyes obviously.
You'll have to go back and read the thread mate (if you can honestly be bothered- its a storm in a tea cup)

Yeah, don't think I want to get involved. This game was a darn storm in a tea cup. Nonu couldn't breach the defense what was up with him in this game.... Oh that's right, Argentina brought their A game to their defense this week... Great performance Pumas. Look forward to seeing you more in the Four Nations.

Slade hasn't controlled the backline at any point so not sure where you're going with that.

You're opinion. Slade has made every effort to play the role of a first five which is something Cruden has yet to do in an All Blacks jersey.

Better than placing emphasis on no rugby, or assumptions of how a guy would play if he wasnt injured. As is the case with the Slade camp.
Kid is avvvveerrage.

I'm sorry, is Cruden somewhere above this disposition at test level? Oh that's right, the only comparitive we have is him chocking.

Argentinas cover defense was beautiful...contained Nonu all day..Something wallabies should be looking at

Really. So Slade has stood back and let Nonu conduct everything has he?

Rubbish.

Neither did Cruden you one eyed mug, I've rewatched last nights game and he was at first receiver a fair chunk of the time, more so than Nonu was so give it a rest. See Mils etc at first receiver when Slade was on? Other people do slot in there sometimes, Cruden has had a week of training with these guys so is it a huge surprise he wasn't running the whole show?!

Latest posts