• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: Springboks - Wallabies (09-10-2011, 18:00)

If the AB's win today. I do not think they will be worrying to much. I hope for a Wales, AB's final defo the best two teams of the comp.

Pocock in with 25 hits, great display. Well done Aus, hard lines Boks the ref killed it for ya.

Awesome game, I knew both teams would put on a show. The intensity, the level, just awesome game.

Springboks were the better team IMO but that early mistake cost them. You gotta feel for them.

Well done Wallies, yous hung on by three fingers counting the thumb.

Are the coloreds for Australia Aborigines?

That was even better than the Scotland-Argentina match.

That was almost a repeat of the '07 quarter where we lost to France. Played all the rugby, ref too gutless to penalise anyone. SA you just got robbed.

Cooper will probably have a blinder next week now.

Didnt deserve the win but ill take it.
Bryce Lawrence lost control for much of the second half and bok supporters should feel hard done by his decisions or lack of in the first half.
Quade Cooper......has he even played a good game in NZ yet?

You've got to feel for the Boks. They played some excellent footy and should have won the game with all the chances they had.

Bryce Lawrence on the other hand has not had an unbias game this year (Super 15 included)

lets all blame the refff yeah!!

I'm a neutral, and that reffing was the worst I have seen.. how can you win after having pretty much no ball or territory? SA couldn't get anything going cause there was so much cheating at the breakdowns.

Ridiculous.

Well I'm over this tournament. Bryce Lawrence, I hope whatever house was bought for you in Australia is worth it.

Didnt deserve the win but ill take it.
Bryce Lawrence lost control for much of the second half and bok supporters should feel hard done by his decisions or lack of in the first half.
Quade Cooper......has he even played a good game in NZ yet?

An Australian fan with his head screwed on the right way? What is this world coming to?

Next thing you know we'll see a team dominate possession and territory, and lose!

Wait...

Bryce was **** to both teams. Especially Australia.

Two words...

David Pocock

Without him we would have lost by 15 points :D

What does it say to the youngsters that Pocock got man of the match?

They will be shown clips of his play, go and play on the ground and in the ruck, get penalized and be mystefied as to why.

Wonder if Lambie will be blaming himself, really should have slotted that drop goal, rarely misses from those positions with that much time.

tipsy game there...thought Aussie were out in the end...but Pocock comes to the rescue:cool:

Latest posts