• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: South Africa vs Fiji (17-09-2011, 18:00)

Why all the hate for SA?
Thought that whole cape town supporting the All Blacks thing had died down these days?
I don't hate my country... more its dump people... esp the rugby team... and how crap the play and spoil the game... even against fiji... when fiji attacked,Jacques Fourie stood in fiji backline the whole game... all the SA backline players where in front of each other, no behind the last man... but that is how they play... if they don't kill the game on attack with kicking etc... they prevent rugby from being played...

Isn't it part of the game to prevent your opponent from scoring? You are really trying to find something to complain about... I see you are all crazy over NZ and all but their backs keep on tackling their opponents when they're trying to score... It's so unfair

I don't hate my country... more its dump people... esp the rugby team... and how crap the play and spoil the game... even against fiji... when fiji attacked,Jacques Fourie stood in fiji backline the whole game... all the SA backline players where in front of each other, no behind the last man... but that is how they play... if they don't kill the game on attack with kicking etc... they prevent rugby from being played...

You hate the rugby team for how crap they play? Are you for real? They prevent rugby from being played???????? You deserve the Darwin award.

Isn't it part of the game to prevent your opponent from scoring? You are really trying to find something to complain about... I see you are all crazy over NZ and all but their backs keep on tackling their opponents when they're trying to score... It's so unfair

sure enough, but where do you draw the line??? when is it fair play and spoiling tactics??? i'm not looking for excuses... you can go and look at that game and look at your backline when fiji attack....

sure enough, but where do you draw the line??? when is it fair play and spoiling tactics??? i'm not looking for excuses... you can go and look at that game and look at your backline when fiji attack....

You call it spoiling tactics, we call it rush defense that was our gameplay since the Jake White Era... if Fiji were dumb enough to think we won't do it again to great effect, they only have themselves to blame... Ever heard of passing it over the defenders head?

Maybe Fiji was just not confident enough in themselves to try the risky business and get punished even more...

Let me play the McCaw-card here: As long as it's not penalized, it's not illegal

mccaw does what every openside flanker does... nobody else does what your backline do....

well then the age old rule is play until the ref blows the whistle, if it's illegal then penalise them, if not, tough **** for the other team.

Dude the South African style of play has won them 2 out of 4 world cups.
Surely this should get praise not condemnation.
Also you can't expect every team to play like NZ or Aus as teams will play to their strengths and South Africa's strength is hard, physical rugby.
Hell as a Kiwi I have the utmost respect for South Africa's play and think they play very good, entertaining rugby.
Really hope we get to play them in the semi's (and win) because to be the champs you've got to beat the champs.

You do know that once the ball is out you don't have to stay in line any more? Played rugby at all?

Man, this is useless... He will never get it. To him everything from New Zealand is awesome and everything from South Afica is crap and completely retarded (including himself which makes it funny)

Latest posts