• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool C] Round 2 - England vs. USA (26/09/2019)

Did anyone else just see Sinckler calling someone a f****** pr***? Looked like it was directed to someone on the English side of the scrum. In the wider shot that followed it was only Ford and Joseph behind the scrum...

Aussie pundits saying that Francis should be cited for his tackle off the kick off. Saying that Hodge is the benchmark.

Couple that could be. At this stage after WR's statement we could easily see more citings

Did anyone else just see Sinckler calling someone a f****** pr***? Looked like it was directed to someone on the English side of the scrum. In the wider shot that followed it was only Ford and Joseph behind the scrum...

He said 'I'm here you f****** p****'

His eyes went from the right side of the scrum to the left and across the pitch. Quite possibly aimed at Farrell - he seems to express his frustration at mistakes quite abrasively.

Aussie pundits saying that Francis should be cited for his tackle off the kick off. Saying that Hodge is the benchmark.
I didn't get a good look but looked more yellow than red to me, chest and up? Prepared to be proved wrong though

To be fair I saw a clip of it on twitter just and it ain't the best tackle
More head on head than anything though

Don't remember a dodgy tackle from him, or any from a KO? Might have missed it as had a lot going on.

Very surprised Ford got POTM... I'd probably start Faz after that although Ford's distribution was excellent. JJ should have been awarded it IMO

Pretty sure it was aimed at an American who complimented him on dropping the ball I think.

It's just not tho is it
Don't know which games you're watching but it is Farrells standard challenge, remember the S Africa game? Dangerous tackle and deserved a straight red (about time we saw one this RWC) just found it funny the mass outrage because it's against Englands superstar.

Win 10 points now the real stuff starts.
In doors all seem to be struggling with the handling.Things to work on.
LD recons Francis could be cited.
For me either way call to be cited or to pick up some sort of ban.
Probably if is banned 12 not a worry with Farrell Manu and slade able to play there.
let the real stuff begin

Latest posts