• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 1 - Australia vs. Fiji (21/09/2019)

Fiji should feel aggrieved, blatant shoulder charge by Hodge no attempt to wrap the arms , that's a yellow all day long , FFS officials supposed to be clamping down and miss or ignore such a clear cut penalty

Two games in, two potential red cards that were completely missed.

Given all the current noise from world rugby on the issue it'd be nice if they could back it up.
Yup.
They've missed it on the pitch, citing officer will have to take action I'd have thought, or this RWC wil become a terrible advert for rugby safety

Fiji should feel aggrieved, blatant shoulder charge by Hodge no attempt to wrap the arms , that's a yellow all day long , FFS officials supposed to be clamping down and miss or ignore such a clear cut penalty

And possible penalty try?

What a great first half of rugby, Australia have done amazingly to still be in this (& I think they'll eventually get the W) but Fiji are something else!

Edit. and there go Fiji again, so who knows!

They've done it again!!! Aussies closing the gap at lineout time

Good morning..... well this got me out of bed rather sharpish!

Phew, another potential high tackle not costing Fiji. Australia need to tighten up.

Ref and TMO need to start reviewing some of these tackles because they could get a roasting after, especially if Fiji make a complaint.

Maybe a bit early but do we have a upset on the cards here ?!

Almost looks awkward how upright volavola places that ball upright

Australia lost attacking possession three times in five minutes, and still came away with three points.

6 point diffrence, 28 mins to go

Corner never wise unless it pulls off which it usually doesn't.

That ball seems slippery , maybe all that baby oil training has paid off

Latest posts