• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 2 - Australia vs. Wales (29/09/2019)

This World Cup has been a terrible advert for rugby. The random reffing has made the game look even more complicated to neutrals.

What ! Come one you now get penalties when your opponent attempts a **** tackle and you get handed off.

Poite strikes again. My only wish for this World Cup is that he or Garces does not get the final

Great first half from Wales, but that Kerevi decision looks like a turning point, as well as the Davies try of course.

Great first half from Wales, but that Kerevi decision looks like a turning point, as well as the Davies try of course.

Without those last 10 points I thought we were in for a great second half. Now I think we'll see an increasingly desperate Australia keep making mistakes.

Australia lucky to not have a card yet and Genia has been staggeringly ****. Wales looking on very good form

England V Australia WC QF it's looking like.

Can't see Wales giving up 15 without scoring themselves in the next 40.

That's last try was country miles offside.

Rugby is dead. The half literally cannot pass without it being straight to an opposition player?

Nothing left to do but box kick all night.

That Kerevi call? Can't even run forwards with the ball now.

Apart from the ref decision I do think Wales have been the better team in that first half. Pocock has been anonymous at the breakdown, which is an ominous sign for the Wobblies. Wales have been the hungrier team.

Only when the game broke up in the middle of the first half, did Australia look half decent. Foley missing the first conversion was a shocker for a test class fly half. @Derpus you were right his kicking has been off.

Looking again, Hooper was very lucky to escape a yellow card. Easily could have pulled out

There should have been more footage of Cheika in his box as Wales racked up the points towards the end. It's usually box office viewing.

Latest posts