• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 - Wales vs. Uruguay (13/10/2019)

I am not clear if James Davies knows the laws of Rugby

He cant say he hasn't had a good crack at the Wales jersey since the summer. Not really made the step up like Wainwright has. Not sure if it's psychological or he's just not good enough at the moment.

Carre leaving Cardiff literally ruined my year. Better pass than Parkes on him.

Poor Amos. Grounds twice ruled out, finally gets a flat pass and drops it haha.

France Vs Wales is going to be some game. I have a feeling it will be scrappy but somehow epic at the same time

Uruguay are pretty impressive. Nice to see tier 2 put in a decent effort.

France Vs Wales is going to be some game. I have a feeling it will be scrappy but somehow epic at the same time

Wales will have their first team back together, they will play safer and more cohesively, and win comfortably I think.

A game for the ages.

By that I mean Modern Warfare when the inevitable ad plays during the break. Off to never never land indeed, the Sandman never left.

Always a tough game for a tier 1 nation in that they're expected to run up a big score so any troubles they run into are overblown.
Wales never looked like losing but Uruguay made a good fist of it.
They'll be hoping they don't have to play too many of these donkeys in games that matter, though - the quality drop off between 1st and 2nd choice is pretty stark.

How can you say the player is on his feet when he's so far forward the back of his neck is on the floor

Latest posts