• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] France v Namibia Date: Thursday, 21 September Kick-off: 20:00 BST

I stopped watching can someone please tell me what happened
Head on head from Nam 13 on Dupont very shortly after the pass was made.
Dupont off for HIA, clutching his nose/cheek.
Very real possibility of fracture

Surely Namibia got for the posts, you cant win but you can get not 0 ;)

Would anyone be surprised if we see Dupont stay with the squad, sit out Italy, and maybe the SF, but play the QF and Final (if there) wearing one of those legal face masks?

He's just one of those players you think it's going to take more than a fractured cheek bone to keep him off the pitch at a home world cup and probably France's best ever chance.

Would anyone be surprised if we see Dupont stay with the squad, sit out Italy, and maybe the SF, but play the QF and Final (if there) wearing one of those legal face masks?
Not watching the game.
Does it really look that bad ?

He's just one of those players you think it's going to take more than a fractured cheek bone to keep him off the pitch at a home world cup and probably France's best ever chance.
Pretty much, I'd be surprised if France give any update on where he's at until the QF side is announced.

Carley we get it, you pal around with these guys every champions cup and six nations.

Latest posts