• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 SF2] England vs South Africa (21/10/2023)

LOL I take back everything I said about Farrell this game. That was a hell of a call and execution.

if Jamie George was going to play 80 min every week wouldn't it make sense to bring a loose forward who could be trained real quick as a hooker?

if Jamie George was going to play 80 min every week wouldn't it make sense to bring a loose forward who could be trained real quick as a hooker?
Realistically that's what Dan is,
His strengths are breakdown and carrying, his weaknesses are setpieces

Fair play. Fantastic kick. Gives a 2 score lead and the distance now makes S.A worried about more.

You know what; fair play Borthwick. Picking Marler and Martin to start this were absolutely the right calls and both May and Daly's kick chases have been excellent. Even if we lose this he's bought himself a fair few good graces in my book.

Not sure I would take Martin off
His physicality will be missed
He was looking tired. One clear out he completed but was gassed. He's emptied the tank...as he was probably told to do

SA now trying running rugby on a wet day. Going to the corner early match was such a blunder.

LOL I take back everything I said about Farrell this game. That was a hell of a call and execution.
Hea been dragged away from the captaincy...George has been leading...and farrels just playing his game

Fair enough

Next scrum will be interesting but Sincklers energy in the contact will be good as the Boks (hopefully) tire

Latest posts