• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 SF2] England vs South Africa (21/10/2023)

Big One Cooking GIF by CBC

I'll be real for second though; if you think Bristol cost England that world cup or caused the injuries Bristol props have been struggling with then you don't have a clue. They didn't select themselves either.

In the wet the footwork is useless. I played wing in the Cape during my school years and those types of wingers need firm footing otherwise you monster them.

TBH I think if England didn't make any forward substitutions they'd have hung on.
Fair play to Marler and Cole, I think I've written them both off about 10 times each in the last 4 years, they just seem to keep going!

Billy Vunipola let England down big time unfortunately. He fumbled for a SA penalty and he was asleep at the edge of the maul allowing Fourie acres of space to attack.

Hope that's the last we see from him for England
Never liked the guy and his foray into homophobia didn't do anything to help that. I could put up with it while he kept his trap shut and looked like a decent international level 8 but those days be long gone

TBF to Borthers I still don't see that game happening under EJ. He's absolutely done what was required of him.

Billy Vunipola let England down big time unfortunately. He fumbled for a SA penalty and he was asleep at the edge of the maul allowing Fourie acres of space to attack.
Yeah, saw on twitter his contributions:
3 points from a knock-on while the blood sub
Lazy off the lineout for the try
Knock on at the end to end the game

Not the best highlight reel

Englands tactics and bench lost us the game. Once we had that lead we sat back and sweet FA. Really angry because we could have won that and we threw it away.

Also Billy is ****, I've said it for years and he proved me right once again. SB will hopefully learn a lot but he's really let us down today.

Poor selection of squad tho. And props coming on lost us.
Who else do we pick for props? BV the big blunder really.

I'd have kept Cole/Marler on until they were gasses but I don't think we could of expected Steward and Sinckler to **** the bed the much.

Englands tactics and bench lost us the game. Once we had that lead we sat back and sweet FA. Really angry because we could have won that and we threw it away.

Also Billy is ****, I've said it for years and he proved me right once again. SB will hopefully learn a lot but he's really let us down today.
Vunipola being on bench and coming on instead of chessum was a travesty. If we were going to play that game should always have been ludlam on bench.

Yeah, saw on twitter his contributions:
3 points from a knock-on while the blood sub
Lazy off the lineout for the try
Knock on at the end to end the game

Not the best highlight reel
Dreadful. What a wasted selection. He should never have been in the squad, let alone playing in this game.

Latest posts