• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: New Zealand vs Ireland - 2nd Test. (16/6/2012, 07:35 GMT)

Are you any good at taking naps? ;) I napped from 10 pm to 12:30 am, which I often do on Friday nights because of the DVR thing (for some reason it just won't pre-program for any match starting here at 3:35 am on Saturday - not this tour, or Super Rugby - it's some glitch between my DVR and the satellite service). Reading, surfing the net, and basically goofing off while I wait for the match to start. :)

das

Can't say napping is my strong suit. If I fall asleep between the matches I most likely wont wake up till morning.... it is much safer for me to just stay awake!

Heaslip's 50th cap today hope it's a good one. As ever the undying and ever growing optimism is almost making me expect a win. At least hoping for a performance.

lol, dropped into the bookies to chuck something on NZ. Only to be confronted with:

NZ: 1.02
Ireland: 14.00

NZ by 10+ : 1.10

My life savings would probably only win me about $5, no point bothering!

lol, dropped into the bookies to chuck something on NZ. Only to be confronted with:

NZ: 1.02
Ireland: 14.00

NZ by 10+ : 1.10

My life savings would probably only win me about $5, no point bothering!

I seriously considered lumping mine on NZ - found 1/100, best 1pc investment you'll see around... save I dreamt Ireland were on the verge of winning and I'd made the bet, so I didn't.

Anyway, try Murray... g'wan the Ulsterbais and hangers-on.

Carter with the chance for another three.

And he gets in; 10-6 Ireland. We are going to have to win this the tough way.

Discipline needs to be better. Also need to hold onto the ball.

This is a much improved Irish performanceand they are well up for it... this is cracking test match rugby.

Ireland are so much better this week. They haven't given the NZ back 3 anything to work with, compared to last week when they were box kicking it to them every 2nd phase.

Latest posts