• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: New Zealand vs Ireland - 2nd Test. (16/6/2012, 07:35 GMT)

How did Ireland throw that away?!

Good game by them, and atrocious game by the ABs.

great game, good performance for ireland imagine if we had POC ferris bowe and fitz

Don't know how we snuck that... it was basically 16 v 14 at the end, with Weepu doing his best to put pressure on Carter ;)

Unlucky Ireland so so close that was a real test match and they gave the World Champions a real scare.

What a match. This is why we spend most of our lives either watching people chase or chasing that ovoid shape ball ourselves. What a game, what a turnaround in performance from Ireland.

Big call from Nigel Owens in that scrum in the New Zealand 22. Not saying it was definitely wrong, but theres plenty of room for disagreement on it. Game-changing, arguably

Wow what a game!
Ireland turned up to play tonight and are so unlucky to lose that at the end.

If we had had Bowe, Ferris and O'Connell we might have won. Absolutely gutted and proud at the same time. What a match.
We definitely have the grit to carry on into the next Test. The Munster and Leinster, and even the Ulster guys know how the win big, tight games.
COME ON IRELAND!!

Congratulations and commiserations Ireland. Brilliant improvement from last week and a fantastic Test match.

Good game. My only complaint was the yellow card, Dagg was in the air so couldn't change his trajectory, definitely not even a penalty. Ireland really turned up.

You know in a way it's a good thing we lost...Kidneys contract could have been extended.

Although how long have I been shouting for Ronan at 10 and Sexton 12 for a long time. I want to see Madigan Sexton in that same combination for Leinster now.

If we had had Bowe, Ferris and O'Connell we might have won. Absolutely gutted and proud at the same time. What a match.

If we had Jane, Kahui, Kaino, Boric, and Mealamu we might have won by 12 ;)

Anyways... was really impressed by Cane once he came on - he carried really well and looked a far better player than McCaw :eek: Hope the injury to Read isn't too bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing Cane get a start next week.

Good game. My only complaint was the yellow card, Dagg was in the air so couldn't change his trajectory, definitely not even a penalty. Ireland really turned up.

He didn't have to lead with the elbow. Scummy.

Latest posts