• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

which team do you think will win the world cup?

who do you think will win ?

• Wales

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • France

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Samoa

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Australia

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Argentina

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • England

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • South Africa

• Ireland

• Scotland

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters

spies8

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
just a poll to see who most people will be voting on to win the world cup.

Leave a comment saying who you picked and why if you have the time thanks :)

I would have said Australia but I don't think they have the depth and injuries occur. I went for SA instead (considered France for a very long while as well) as, seriously, I just can't see the ABs winning this one :p

Although I won't be rooting for them most games, whenever the ABs play and I have a chance to watch it I will. I don't buy the "choke" argument or the "extreme pressure their team will feel in front of the home crowd" argument. They are quality throughout, and after the tournament we will all be surprised at how easy it was for them to win this one.

I hope we take it out...on a side note I seriously think Samoa can make a semi

By the way as you can see I have only posted a few times on this forum, and every prediction I have made has come out wrong so ;)

Good to see patriots around Wales, Samoa and Scotland all setting votes.

I want to vote Scotland just because I can. :)*

logically I'd say NZ but for some reason I don't think them or Australia will win. It's just a gut feeling. And because of this I won't vote.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
F*** it, I'm voting Scotland. :D

i dont think SA will win it and i voted argentina not realistic mabye but i think theyre good underdogs. i dont rate ireland either

I really doubt South Africa to win, and France are perhaps a little inconsistent, but New Zealand or Australia I would say fo' sho'! England just don't have any creativity in the midfield...

I voted for Australia because I am just in (manly) love with Quade.

After the ease in which they won on Saturday it's hard to see anyone getting close to them.....

New Zealand with home advantage. It is incredulous that arguably the greatest team ever has still not won the World Cup!

All Blacks for sure, the '87 games repeating itself, except I think the AB's will be in final with Australia not France.
=)

Aussie, If they can match upfront, I don't think anyone can match them in the backs....

France played thier final against Australia in 87. NZ will never win a RWC ever again.

Latest posts