• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 Mid-Year Tests] New Zealand vs England (3rd Test)

Does mike brown look really slow in this tour?

Has he top level pace for international matches? Or just tired after the long season

He is just tired and injured and NZ can't be a happy place for him after the last visit.

Not sure Savea was on side there.. From the side for me.

Does mike brown look really slow in this tour?

Has he top level pace for international matches? Or just tired after the long season

Yes he does for me and has all Tour......Foden should have been picked for this one!

Let is hope Dickson lives up ti my billing!!

How many times does that get said.

Rather upsettingly we had 3 promising 12 who all have been found out in this series. Who is left Allen? lol

Burrell.

Or maybe we can all chip in and buy Tompkins back and move him to 12 ;)

Dickson is a great SH, but he isn't in my mind a gain breaking SH like care and Youngs can be.

He is so much quicker to every breakdown, I believe he kicks better than Youngs and that he also knows when to die with the ball rather than just ship it out.............I would have him behind Care, when he is up for it, and ahead of Youngs but I am very biased!!

If you do a quick throw to yourself, it has to go at least lateral, right?
That quick throw from Smith(?) was a metre of two forwards =/

He is so much quicker to every breakdown, I believe he kicks better than Youngs and that he also knows when to die with the ball rather than just ship it out.............I would have him behind Care, when he is up for it, and ahead of Youngs but I am very biased!!

I noticed against the crusaders Dickson was taking a couple of steps before passing from rucks. Very unlike him, hope its a temp issue but i know thats a big problem youngs had/has.

Even the ref understands and takes the ball from Ashton!!!!

I noticed against the crusaders Dickson was taking a couple of steps before passing from rucks. Very unlike him, hope its a temp issue but i know thats a big problem youngs had/has.

Yes made comment at the time that he had become infected by the Youngs disease!!

Good finish. Great work by Cory Jane - he's had a great game after his shocker last weekend.

TBH Dickson wasn't better than youngs today and he came on when England where on the up.

But then again I am also very biased.

Last edited:
If you do a quick throw to yourself, it has to go at least lateral, right?
That quick throw from Smith(?) was a metre of two forwards =/

The Laws of rugby don't apply to Ben Smith. He is the law.

Latest posts