• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

Argentines here trying to jinx australia by acting all humble and **** just stop it lol

Is there any player easier to hate than Sánchez? So good and yet backstabbing, diving and referee speaking arsehole.

So sad we depend so much on him.

Argentines here trying to jinx australia by acting all humble and **** just stop it lol

We`re humble, from a humble country, we are very "very" grateful to New Zealand, Australia and South Africa for let us in the Rugby Championship and very happy to be the fourth IRB team in the world. We enjoy this semis & cannot ask more for the Pumas. ;)

Please beat the Aussies, it'd be great to see you in the final.

We`re humble, from a humble country, we are very "very" grateful to New Zealand, Australia and South Africa for let us in the Rugby Championship and very happy to be the fourth IRB team in the world. We enjoy this semis & cannot ask more for the Pumas. ;)
Don't waste your breath with him. We know where we come from, we take pride from that and we got here through our own merit. We have nothing to apologize for.

Algunos de los argentinos de este foro se compro la camiseta Nike de Los Pumas? Necesito saber las medidas. Gracias

Please beat the Aussies, it'd be great to see you in the final.

Aussies don't care much about u, I know it must be hard being the younger brother living in the shadow of the largest economy in Oceania, just relax.

Aussies don't care much about u, I know it must be hard being the younger brother living in the shadow of the largest economy in Oceania, just relax.

Dafaq comment is that? It kind of makes me want to punch you in the face.

Sorry for my countryman, he's a little jerk an sometimes have a tipical "hooligan - barrabrava" behaviour.

I dont wanna make an OFF TOPIC!!!! comment, but do you know the exactly time in Arg for the match?

I can't see Aussie losing to Argentina, not at this stage and not with Pocock and Folau returning from the rest they enjoyed.

It's very boring to read the resentful like u. All the time attacking Australia, as @sanzar; says: The Kiwis are too concerned about Australia. You can see this in All Aussie fan pages in facebook, tw or whatever. In an Aussie fan page you always can find a Kiwi talking about Australia but in a NZ fan page you never see an Aussie talking about NZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acting humble is our only recourse! Do you want us to go the way of England with their talks of glory and taking the Cup at home? We know who we are and we're not going to live in maybes and ifs.

Wow ummm just wow [emoji57]

Maybe you should spend your time worrying about the Bok instead of who ia in the final

Argentina will be very tough for the Wallabies and this is one of those games that can really go either way. A lot will depend on Pocock I think - the Scotland game showed just how much we need him at the breakdown. That said, the Scotland game also showed we can still score plenty of tries without him too - the boys crossed the Scots line 6 times in pretty clinical displays, so that was promising

Wow ummm just wow [emoji57]

Maybe you should spend your time worrying about the Bok instead of who ia in the final

Yeah, CS's comment was a bit baity, but man @Kiwi_ you really did bite pretty hard.

For what it's worth, if the Pumas beat us I'll be supporting them in the final purely because I think it would be good for the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any player easier to hate than Sánchez? So good and yet backstabbing, diving and referee speaking arsehole.

So sad we depend so much on him.

Apart from the diving, I'm really not getting any douchey vibe from Sanchez. He seems to be pretty normal.

Argentina will be very tough for the Wallabies and this is one of those games that can really go either way. A lot will depend on Pocock I think - the Scotland game showed just how much we need him at the breakdown. That said, the Scotland game also showed we can still score plenty of tries without him too - the boys crossed the Scots line 6 times in pretty clinical displays, so that was promising
I think what Pocock adds is a phase lock on the opponent, you wont get 11 12 13 phases with him on the field he shuts them down at 5 or 6.

This is massive when defending deep in your half it stops the opponent being able to build pressure.

But you are right he doesn't add a lot in an attacking sense.

Latest posts