• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 2: Australia vs. Argentina (25/10/2015)

Only just switched on for the second try....could be a long day for Argentina.

Hectic pace and not the game I was expecting so far... Just way more attack than you'd usually see in a WC semi

Magic from Cordero and looks like Maradona been on the mushroom variety!!

Crikey guys calm down, its only 14 minutes in. Argentina can score trys so lets just see. You do feel they can't leak another one any time soon!

No sign of the penalty fest from Barnes some were predicting here. He's been pretty good so far

No sign of the penalty fest from Barnes some were predicting here. He's been pretty good so far
He usually is as long as you understand how he refs the game fall the wrong side of that and he'll not let up at all, most people beef is one game he had 8 years ago now.

You can certainly tell who the people there in the stadium are supporting!!

Everything is going wrong for our team (injuries, unforced errors) + Australia is playing perfect in every aspect. No chance.

I agree. No chance. Pocock is a beast and australia is just in another level.

Everything is going wrong for our team (injuries, unforced errors) + Australia is playing perfect in every aspect. No chance.

Why no chance? I feel a lot of the unforced errors are being forced. You are losing the game at the breakdown and from the speed of the Aussie defence.

If Sanchez can play a bit more territory, and Arg can build a few more phases, then we'll have a game.

Latest posts