• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 2: Wales vs England (11/02/2017)

Shut up what a stupid thing to say

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I think you might be right, I do have a sneaky feeling Biggar may not be fit as well, in which case we've got a chance SD would get the ball moving a bit quicker than Biggar giving a bit more time to his backs (could even make Cuthbert look like an international winger again)

Gonna be interesting to see what happens today with north and biggar . I always thought it was a mistake to risk them when they clearly weren't fit but it would be suicide to risk North and put Roberts in the 23 shirt ....

If North did go down early on what would happen? Would Roberts go 12 then Scott Williams go wing? Very risky if it did happen...

Maybe Sam Davies to 15 and Halfpenny wing?
Still risky, considering its international level, though.

I see the ladies match in a couple of hours is also on BBC2 Wales; just like the kids last night.
Do we do a separate thread? repurpose the U20s one? or make this afternoon's match thread a double-bill?

Spot on, but I don't think the Jones Boy reads comments. He's too busy pressing spacebar to start a new line.

I figured there were genuine rugby fans on here, who would understand what I meant by giant, A Giant in the line out, and thats exactly what he is.
Carry on with your twittering

Gonna be interesting to see what happens today with north and biggar . I always thought it was a mistake to risk them when they clearly weren't fit but it would be suicide to risk North and put Roberts in the 23 shirt ....

Yes your right, but I hope Howler knows what he's doing although I suspect not

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Sam Davies to 15 and Halfpenny wing?
Still risky, considering its international level, though.

Sam D has looked decent when played at FB this season, although I am secretly hoping Biggar is declared unfit, I feel our best chance of a W is with starting at 10, then Williams would be on the bench.

Win or loose and the odds are we will loose, Howler has made a schoolboy error and through his shortsightedness should be sacked win or loose.

BBC saying North is out Cuthbert starts.

Pleased to hear that. Cuthbert will be a target now. So will Biggar and his sore ribs.
Wales have missed a trick starting with Cuthbert. The poor guy has zero confidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Win or loose and the odds are we will loose, Howler has made a schoolboy error and through his shortsightedness should be sacked win or loose.

Who do you have in mind, with international coaching experience to take over? Howley is too negative and Gatland predictable.

BBC listed Maro as 6'3"... And the rest!

- - - Updated - - -

Paul's been great, first heard him doing stuff on the preview pod and his insight was genuinely really interesting.

Latest posts