• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round 1: Pool 2 (13&14/10/2018)

They'll penalise that but ignore a really clear drop from Beirne after the turnover?

Bloody ridiculous call. I would have said he came in the side and that's about it!
More concerned about Gloucester killing the ball at rucks whenever they can. Awful game so far

Can't see anything even approaching a yellow there. Even a penalty seemed harsh.

Can't see anything even approaching a yellow there. Even a penalty seemed harsh.
Even the crowd didn't react to the replays. I understand a young enough ref not wanting to appear harsh on anything around the head but still it's a joke. I'd be bulling if that call were on us. We were lucky at a breakdown there too.

Exeter 9 is putting his side under so much pressure. Keeps faffing about at poorly defended rucks and throwing passes above players.

Even the crowd didn't react to the replays. I understand a young enough ref not wanting to appear harsh on anything around the head but still it's a joke. I'd be bulling if that call were on us. We were lucky at a breakdown there too.
Felt like the ref wanted to find something because the touch judge was adamant it was foul play

Never expected Cipriani to make that kick - doubt he even did, just wanted to wind the card down haha

He's probably gonna get red carded for this, going off this muppet's calls so far

Home boy fell face first into a shoulder, with the exception of spontaneous combustion there was no where Cipriani was going.

Turning this **** show off, Exeter game it is

It's a red under the laws. Bad law but that's not on the ref. Why did he call O'Mahony in for that though it has nothing to do with him.

Home boy fell face first into a shoulder, with the exception of spontaneous combustion there was no where Cipriani was going.

Turning this **** show off, Exeter game it is
No he didn't ollly he was running completely upright to be fair. Let's not blame Scannell for getting doubled during a simple carry.

That is unfortunate for Cips. I actually thought the first player who tackled Scannell was high and that was the cause of the shoulder to head by Cips

That's the game anyway. Feel bad for Cips, probably my favourite English player, but you can't have any complaints standing upright in a tackle these days.

Just switched off the Gloucester game and now the Exeter game is getting a red. Really turning me off rugby union all of this malarky

That's the game anyway. Feel bad for Cips, probably my favourite English player, but you can't have any complaints standing upright in a tackle these days.
"Can't have any complaints"? You're obviously new here*

Here* being TRF, the sport of rugby, and the entirety of the internet.

Gloucester need to keep the heads for their own sake. This will become a farce. You don't have to like the calls but be smart.

Twelvetrees is going to get yellow for this. The ref hasn't been great hut Gloucester need to cop on.

Latest posts