• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Ireland vs Wales (08/02/20)

Killer in and showing he can scrum. Should have got the pen in last reset too

At least Poite got that call there, Lewis started high because he'd done the same in the scrum before but still got his footing wrong.

Credit to our maul defence, think it's what made them go for the scrum.

Completely agree, but if the ref says no hands then you get your hands off the ball. Stander was stupid giving away that penalty, even if it was the wrong call.
Even if Stander heard him, which isn't certain, I'm not convinced he was a position to do that.

Great pass from Earls in fairness, Larmour's could have been a little bit better, or Stockdale could have held his run.

I wonder will Deegan get much time. Backrow have all been excellent but POM is tiring

Would have liked us to have shown more confidence in our bench the last two weeks.

Kelleher and especially Porter are worth more than they've been given. Deegan deserved a chance to show what he can do as well, he's potentially a perfect impact sub.

And apparently we're back in "no21 doesn't get on the pitch" mode

Going to be a tense finish. I'll take this as the final score.

Would have liked us to have shown more confidence in our bench the last two weeks.

Kelleher and especially Porter are worth more than they've been given.
In fairness Herring has been good. And Furlong had better day. Like Cooney. You don't mke change just for sake put try get right moment

Latest posts