• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] England vs Italy (13/02/21)

Jones really does sound like a desperate idiot.

Hoping for a great game from the Italians today and a good victory for them.

I'm refusing to watch any pre-amble, just going to turn on at kickoff - was he saying anything interesting or just generic "he'll learn from this and come back stronger blah blah blah"?
Coaches never say anything before matches.

Interviewing them is a complete waste of time and only done to fill airtime I think.

Coaches never say anything before matches.

Interviewing them is a complete waste of time and only done to fill airtime I think.
Exactly, I've got it on in the background, but I'm mostly keeping an eye on the food to get it onto my lap at the right time - I'm going to be a couple of minutes late

Had to EJ put on mute talking about

Had to EJ put on mute talking about Lawrence....
Can only be one thing he had to work on...
Shouting louder and learning to scream at Farrell to pass the ball...

Or it maybe, don't ever tell the captain how to play this game, now go away and write it out 100 times,

I must not question the captain's decision making.

Looking for 60+ from England today. They need to show what they can do, and Italy's defence looked completely disorganised last week.

Looking for 60+ from England today. They need to show what they can do, and Italy's defence looked completely disorganised last week.
You are either really simple or don't watch a lot of England

Im only teasing but really we will kick and bore Italy to death before we attack. Boring selection, boring gameplay, boring players and a boring coach.

Latest posts