• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

I genuinely thought there was a chance of at least one change to the problem positions! How silly of me!

You've got to feel for LCD. I thought he was brilliant last time out, and his reward is a place on the bench.

Despite some complaining from the English posters, IMO that team is still talented enough to win. Seems just are going for the all out beat them up upfront, which that pack can do.

If England keep 8 forwards on the pitch I fancy them. Wales' biggest problem is giving up fairly easy metres against packs which are more dynamic than theirs which England definitely are. Equally Wales are very good at not getting stretched which England counter very well by not being bothered to stretch the opposition.

I'd say England by more than 10 in a low scoring game but considering that nothing makes sense when Wales play I'll go for England by less than 5 and both teams to score more than 20 points.

Most interesting thing for me is that Martin's gotten in as a lock/6 option over Lawes. Has he torn up trees in training or is there another reason for his inclusion?

Most interesting thing for me is that Martin's gotten in as a lock/6 option over Lawes. Has he torn up trees in training or is there another reason for his inclusion?
Lawes did a Lawrence?

I hadn't picked up on that. I wonder if Lawes is carrying an injury?

TBF Martin has played more at 6 than at lock at senior level
So maybe 3 or 4 games then with 2 from the bench? I'm sure he's v talented, but....Another Ted Hill in the making.

From the way a couple of Lawes interviews read, as recent as yesterday, it sounded like he was fully expecting to play. So presumably either injured or pretty p*ssed off right now. EDIT: Noted the injury comments, but it does expose the folly of Martin. Injuries do happen in rugby....

George over LCD tells you all you need to know.

And the rest of it is entirely, depressingly, predictable.

C'mon Wales!!!

There something even more depressing knowing Lawes would of been playing 6 had he not been injured.

Latest posts