• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs England (27/02/21)

I wonder what Jones is thinking of his decision to bring in Martin rather than someone like Ludlam

Interesting team selection by EJ
I'm going for a Farrell red card on 20 minutes and then 60 minutes of reading "Wales can't win against 15" posts in here ;)

In all seriousness, I hope there are no cards (at all) and the only talking points in here is about played rugby (not referees decisions). Would love to see Hardy-Sheedy-Hahaholo-North at some point.

1614254130647.jpeg

Man this is weird... usually its the us lot that do the pessimism thing before the game has started.
Im not falling for it! Wales team selection aint even out yet

I wonder what Jones is thinking of his decision to bring in Martin rather than someone like Ludlam
Should've gone back to a regular bench with Lawrence there,
Offer a carrying threat against tiring backs late on

Man this is weird... usually its the us lot that do the pessimism thing before the game has started.
Im not falling for it! Wales team selection aint even out yet
Look here's the depressing thing about it all, I'm not sat here think we will lose, I still think we will win. However the way the team are playing we won't beat France, SA or NZ we won't even be close.

Which is why I (if it wasn't Wales) want us to lose just so it can enofrce some bloody changes or change in tactics.

WALES TEAM TO PLAY ENGLAND (SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24, KO 16.45)
1. Wyn Jones (32 Caps)
2. Ken Owens (79 Caps)
3. Tomas Francis (54 Caps)
4. Adam Beard (23 Caps)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (CAPT) (145 Caps)
6. Josh Navidi (25 Caps)
7. Justin Tipuric (82 Caps)
8. Taulupe Faletau (83 Caps)
9. Kieran Hardy (3 Caps)
10. Dan Biggar (89 Caps)
11. Josh Adams (29 Caps)
12. Jonathan Davies (85 Caps)
13. George North (99 Caps)
14. Louis Rees-Zammit (6 Caps)
15. Liam Williams (68 Caps)

Replacements:
16. Elliot Dee (34 Caps)
17. Rhodri Jones (19 Caps)
18. Leon Brown (14 Caps)
19. Cory Hill (29 Caps)
20. James Botham (4 Caps)
21. Gareth Davies (59 Caps)
22. Callum Sheedy (6 Caps)
23. Uilisi Halaholo (1 Cap)

The difference in quality on the bench in the forwards is a bit depressing. Let's hope Wyn Jones can do the full 80.

Come on Wales!!!

Jones can **** off with his terrible choices again. He has officially lost it, really hope we lose massively so there are no excuses for ignorant arrogant Jones to hide behind.

You don't reward poor performances by starting players again and that bench, shocking.

Latest posts