• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Wales vs Ireland (07/02/21)

So no home crowds equals no home wins so far. Ireland going to make it an away team hattrick? When was the last time that happened in this tournament?:oops:

From a purely England point of view, I'd like to see Wales win here, coz I think Ireland will turn over France and France will beat Scotland, so that should put England right back in the race. Plus, I'd hate to go into Dublin on the final weekend with Ireland going for the slam. Too many bad memories of that sort of thing.

Apparently Jake Ballsack laid out AWJ in training,
Blackeye and stitches

English sleeper agent paying off dividends
Well I'm buggering off to Australia, might as well get rid of my years of frustration from being stuck behind the most overrated player in Welsh history.

The two teams with the highest average age this weekend and Wales' most capped XV ever. Actually pretty surprised at that. Obviously there's been some cap inflation in recent years but would have thought there team around 2013/15 would have had a team with more caps.

Trust me, you've not gone far enough to make us hope Wales do well!
You think we'll be happy with a Wales win?

3 - 3 draw is the only outcome that'll be acceptable
Snapchat-279954346.jpg

Based off of Instagram I can confirm the roof was open during the team run.

Highlight reel of embarassing **** ireland let happen to them in the last tournament. Hope we at least take no **** today.

Can't see Connors doing the warmup.

Interesting the reserves who're doing it, Ruddock, Baird and Casey all involved.

Latest posts