• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Italy vs. Argentina 23/11/13

We are doing really good in the scrum and also in the lines, too bad we give away some many unnecessary and stupid penalties...

Italy: flyhalves, flyhalves, flyhalves....the eternal Squadra Azzura issue.
The one time I saw Italy with a really good FH performance, they put a number on France and took a good home win.

If only they could find ONE good, consistent, world class FH. Orquera is the most inconsistent out there probably tied with Michalak (but never got as good as Michalak).

soo....you've finally decided to declare your true self, Conrad....
* true colors, I should say.

I never said in public: "I'm a Kiwi." If you read my posts know that I have more posts talking about Wallabies than All Blacks.

If I had the NZ flag on my profile, it's because I'm: "Conrad Smith" and Conrad is from NZ. It was just a tribute to one of my heroes of the rugby.

I personally think that no matter the nationality, the important thing in this forum is that we all love rugby. For that reason we are here, for rugby.

Cheers

Cornelio si ganamos quedate con la banderita argenta puesta.. nace una nueva cábala :cool:

I never said in public: "I'm a Kiwi." If you read my posts know that I have more posts talking about Wallabies than All Blacks.

If I had the NZ flag on my profile, it's because I'm: "Conrad Smith" and Conrad is from NZ. It was just a tribute to one of my heroes of the rugby.

I personally think that no matter the nationality, the important thing in this forum is that we all love rugby. For that reason we are here, for rugby.

Cheers

well thank you for the complete explanation there... :p
And you're wrong. Fk Rugby, the only reason we're all here is because we want our team and the teams we like to obliterate the teams we don't like ! Stop kidding yourself, could be grass hockey for all we care ! :D

This game would have been more easier if Bosch was in the field, we got like 3 long distance penalties... Easy points for Chelo.

Orquera is Argentinian! He proved at this time

Good win for Argentina. They played fine, but both teams looked good (esp. ARG) because they're both very mediocre atm. They've both got a ton of work to do, in all categories (except the scrum). Argentina have had some good elements here though, while Italy just need to pray they don't lose every single 6N game by an average of 15 points.
Argentinian scrum: wow.

Latest posts