• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Romania vs. Canada. 16/11/13

Jebb losing his cool, a perfect option for a drop goal earlier but we have no one who can use one in the lineup, this is brutal.

Jones is not ready for this level. The pack is to slow to the break down. Things had better change in the 2nd half.

Agreed, Romania have been simply workmanlike and making less mistakes also got good goal kicking. Serious changes need to be made at halftime.

Positives:

Line-out has been good

Dala is awesome, our best player in the half

Mack is also looking good

Negatives:

Tight-5 simply sucks

Distribution from the backs has been terible

Scrum sucks

I have seen better rucking from a high school team!

Jones is not ready for this level. The pack is to slow to the break down. Things had better change in the 2nd half.

I just don`t think he is a natural #10... I would personally prefer we play Evans there over Jones

Move Evans to fly half I think. but if the pack doesn't wake up and start competing at the break down this is going to end very very badly

Frustration doesn't even describe this game. We have been winning possession and territory, but all of these stupid no look passes and knock-ons keep letting us down.

A few things:
- Not the best game from Jones
- Piffero needs to role the **** away. He's been responsible for a few penalties as a result of nothing but laziness (the third Romanian penalty stands out)
- With Hassler coming off Hearn should switch to the wing and Trainor to 13.
- Stay calm and don't try to score with every touch of the ball. If we do that our fitness should start to show in the last 30 minutes.

Positives:

Line-out has been good

Negatives

Tight-5 simply sucks

Scrum sucks

How many times has Mack cleared the ball and looked for a runner and not found one ready?

Positives:

Line-out has been good

Negatives

Tight-5 simply sucks

Scrum sucks

YESSS!!! It's dreadful too mnay penalites given away complete lack of commitment argghhhh, sadly the bench options don't bring me a ton of hope here. maybe Kleebs coukd help steady the ship. Pritch really needs to be on to goal kick, has he hurt himself in practice bad enough that he sort of can't play unlesss it's an emergency? He's been a glorified backs coach on the tour so far.

Wouldn't mind seeing Phelan brought in here, and Kleebs + Pritch should get out there as welll this ship needs to be steadied.

Frustration doesn't even describe this game. We have been winning possession and territory, but all of these stupid no look passes and knock-ons keep letting us down.

A few things:
- Not the best game from Jones
- Piffero needs to role the **** away. He's been responsible for a few penalties as a result of nothing but laziness (the third Romanian penalty stands out)- With Hassler coming off Hearn should switch to the wing and Trainor to 13.
- Stay calm and don't try to score with every touch of the ball. If we do that our fitness should start to show in the last 30 minutes.

That was farcical, a Romanian player had to literally drag him away....was that Hassler's pants that were ripped off earlier by a Romanian tackler? That sums up this game in a nutshell.

Edit 2nd half, will be back on in a bit.

We don't have the players in the midfield to create something out of nothing i.e. DTH Van Der Merwe and without a tight 5 to set a good platform we are going to be on the backfoot... the bench is not going to help us at all...

PS Piffero looks like he is out of shape! Just saying... a few too many croissants playing for Blagnac me thinks :D

We should have scored in the corner there! Thank god we got it eventually!

Blevins almost messed all that up going for the glory himself. Good job by Jones, he's redeeming himself.