• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Test: South Africa vs. Ireland [2nd Test] (18/06/2016)

By selecting people from all their sr franchises RSA has managed to combine the worst from all teams.

Instead of having the stormers pack and the lions backs it's as if they ended up with the cheetahs pack and the kings 3/4s.

This is very hard for me to comprehend.

Very disheartened to see the Bok this poor. Looks like a new era of world rugby is upon as lads.

Not going to take anything away from Ireland though, they have done their homework and playing smart rugby. I'd really like to see Schmidt back in NZ one.

This group of individuals playing for south africa is a disgrace . The sheer amount of error is unprecedented and they are really disappointing the country . AC will be remembered as the first coach to let a home nation win a series at home.

It's practically the same as the team that only lost by 2 points to NZ in the RWC. What's happened to them over the last few months?!

Easy. Politics has once again been firmly ingrained into the psyche of Springbok rugby at the appointment of Allister Coetzee and it's seeping into all corners of rugby in this country.

Geez I'm surprised at Lerouxs quiet game. Another 40mins hopefully of tries. Geez I think the NH rugby is the best at the moment!

This has to be the worst South African team in history, can anyone prove otherwise?

Latest posts