• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] England vs. Argentina (26/11/2016)

That is Brown in a nutshell. Great run, but his end product and execution/decision making is crap.

People will blame him being out of position, but I don't think that's right. Every player has a duty of care.

It's a situation a winger will face a lot more often than a winger, so I think it's a fair comment. If doesn't change anything, but maybe if he found himself in the situation more often week in, week out, he would have been more composed and less clumsy.

Before we get into a Ireland vs New Zealand situation, Stuart Barnes was either incredibly ill informed of biased regarding this incident.

What have we all said about Brown's passing?

You either give automatic cards for tackling in the air or you don't. Fair cop Daly deserved a red but no idea how that's not a yellow.

Last edited:
I think this has been discussed before but WR are carding offences based on outcome of the offence; not the offence itself. Is it right? Probably not.

Nice to see a ref not messing around with a Penalty Try for a change. Pretty clear cut mind...

****ing hernadez. ****ing retards. My father passed away and probably that`s better than having to see this team play.

Don't worry England!! Do you have one less player?? We'll give you a big hand!! You're welcome!!

How long does he want that advantage to be?

Funny to think people used to say JJ shouldn't be in the side because his defence is weak when he first arrived for England.

It is that Argentina makes a awful lot of mistakes but England's defence certainly looks leaky.

Latest posts