• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - England vs. Argentina (05/10/2019)

Ford must have been told to kick down the middle. He's put them consistently in the same spot in the middle

The ball is definitely still slippery so kicking and playing in their half is fine. Just not putting enough pressure on the kicks.

Ford must have been told to kick down the middle. He's put them consistently in the same spot in the middle
We seam to be winning territory in aerial ping pong. Basically I think the plan is to get them to kick back to us and gain 5 meters.

We've been doing it all tournament - I just don't understand it, it's not like we're even putting in a big chase or anything.
We kick long and centrally, they kick back to the halfway line and then we have a lineout and possession in the exact same place we just kicked from.

Yeah they should, I never criticised the players, but a ref can't and won't go to the TMO on the advice of any of them and every one of them gives out about protesting. In fact, what Owens did there is straight out of the Wayne Barnes playbook.
I think a ref ticking off a team after a call he got completely wrong and was shown up when checked for asking for it be checked. Well it makes someone look like a right twat and surprisingly in this exchange it's not Owen Farrell.

Really need a score before half time to take off some of the pressure.

We are a man up and we keep kicking it away! Wtf sort of strategy is this? They aren't even good kicks

I think a ref ticking off a team after a call he got completely wrong and was shown up when checked for asking for it be checked. Well it makes someone look like a right twat and surprisingly in this exchange it's not Owen Farrell.
So you don't think it should have been a red? Nuts, it was an awful tackle.

Urgh, why do we not have any 8 cover.
Binny shouldn't be playing on through injury

Don't want to see anyone get injured but would be nice if Young's found himself unable to play for the remainder of the tournament he's *****.

There we go, that's better. Now need some points from this.

Not penalising argentina hands offside there, nor feet. No consistency.

Latest posts