• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool C] Round 4 - England vs. France (12/10/2019) *MATCH CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER*

6 Nations...

View attachment 7604

I'll leave it to you guys to guess which is which.
Well clearly the English are Boba Fett cause he's the most badass. iG-88 is a robot so must be Welsh. Bosk is somekind weird lizard thing so must be French. Dengar is foreign but not that foreign so must be Irish. And the other two even a nerd like me can't remember their names so are the Scots and Italians as they don't matter. ;)

In fact confession time. I'd prefer to lose to anyone but the Welsh at any stage even if the path following the Welsh was to walk across broken glass whilst eating fish hooks.
In fact confession time. I'd prefer to lose to anyone but the Welsh at any stage even if the path following the Welsh was to walk across broken glass whilst eating fish hooks.

This, exactly this!

upload_2019-10-7_21-38-40.jpeg

boys...

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-7_21-38-55.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-7_21-38-55.jpeg
    272.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Boudjellal the president of Toulon released a video where he is telling the players to take control and send the coaches in vacation.

At the same time Guirado is the captain with the least minutes spent on the field at the world cup. And there are rumors of tensions between him and the staff... Most of the players would be behind him.

French revolution incoming o_O

Boudjellal the president of Toulon released a video where he is telling the players to take control and send the coaches in vacation.

At the same time Guirado is the captain with the least minutes spent on the field at the world cup. And there are rumors of tensions between him and the staff... Most of the players would be behind him.

French revolution incoming o_O

It wouldn't be a world cup without the french coach losing the team after the group stages.

Viva France - doubt it though, they only eve show up when somethings on the line, terrible mentality.

England could set out to throw this one and would still win by roughly a million.

I read a comment in one of the rags from the England camp. Apparently they have all been told that they all need to be taking responsibility for ball carrying now billy is crook. I BEG YOUR PARDON!!! Have they not been taking responsibility all this time and just expecting Billy to truck up every ball?!! If so WTF!!! In which case the best thing that could happen for England is for Billy to be out to give the rest of the big lads a massive kick up the arss!!

I read a comment in one of the rags from the England camp. Apparently they have all been told that they all need to be taking responsibility for ball carrying now billy is crook. I BEG YOUR PARDON!!! Have they not been taking responsibility all this time and just expecting Billy to truck up every ball?!! If so WTF!!! In which case the best thing that could happen for England is for Billy to be out to give the rest of the big lads a massive kick up the arss!!

A throwaway comment no doubt.

Q. Who will take up the carrying ability Billy brings to the team?
A. I think we all need to step up, but we have some good carriers throughout the team

Non story, don't worry. Also, if it's a question asked by a tabloid journalist I'd just move on quickly

I like Mark Wilson at 8, with Billy's form we're not losing too much and probably gaining in other ways.

The only relevant quote I could find. If a journo asks a question, its a regulation answer. Nothing to see here. Just scrum coach Hatley with the line... And being asked about Englands carrying options...

'We have got Ellis Genge, Mako Vunipola, Maro Itoje, Courtney Lawes and Kyle Sinckler who can pick up the slack when Billy doesn't play,' added Hatley.

I like Mark Wilson at 8, with Billy's form we're not losing too much and probably gaining in other ways.

Agreed.

Everything I'm reading suggests that Binny's injury may force Jones' hand against Fra in any event.

Wilson's obvs a very different player to Binny, but if he plays 8 against Fra and goes well then what does Jones do for the QF? To my mind he'd have to stick with Wilson, as we go deeper, form will matter more in selection. And half an hour of an angry Binny from the bench is quite appealing anyway.

The only relevant quote I could find. If a journo asks a question, its a regulation answer. Nothing to see here. Just scrum coach Hatley with the line... And being asked about Englands carrying options...

'We have got Ellis Genge, Mako Vunipola, Maro Itoje, Courtney Lawes and Kyle Sinckler who can pick up the slack when Billy doesn't play,' added Hatley.

I think it's my favourite thing about the England team at the moment; there's carriers everywhere. People focus on Billy because it's his MO, but the entire pack has some decent carrying numbers. And Manu in the backs.

I think Ludlam has really done well there; according to ESPN he's made 25 carries for 82m, which is more than solid for someone who has only started one game so far.

Read a few reports that there is a sickness bug in the camp so it'll be interesting to see how the team does look. Farrell and LCD were the two names I saw who are supposedly struggling.

Read a few reports that there is a sickness bug in the camp so it'll be interesting to see how the team does look. Farrell and LCD were the two names I saw who are supposedly struggling.
Would be very interested to know if that's genuine, mind games, excuses in early or an excuse to leave Farrell out without answering awkward questions about HIAs

Latest posts